What games do you want to see ported to Windows Phone?

!JClean

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Tiny Wings

You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can!
The description for, in my opinion, the most fun and simple game on any platform to date - Tiny Wings.

I would love to see this game, created by German game designer Andreas Illiger and first seen on the iOS platform, ported to Xbox Live. WP7 recieved a Tiny Wings-inspired game, Penguin created by Mike Newman, in which you dive down, and shoot up the arctic slopes, eating fish to boost Penguin, rather than the little orbs that Tiny Wings takes in. While Penguin is an enjoyable knock-off of the popular iOS game, it doesn't offer many extraordinary features, such as Tiny Wings' cloudtouches, and fever times + onscreen fever time counter, as well as level complexity from island-to-island.
Tiny Wings also has a list of achievements that could easily be integrated into Xbox Live.
The last Tiny Wings feature I'd like to touch on is the beautiful graphics. With the new Mango update, this game would be brought to its' full potential with significant smoothness and amazing attention to detail...plus, it's a really fun game!

!JClean

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can!
The description for, in my opinion, the most fun and simple game on any platform to date - Tiny Wings.

I would love to see this game, created by German game designer Andreas Illiger and first seen on the iOS platform, ported to Xbox Live. WP7 recieved a Tiny Wings-inspired game, Penguin created by Mike Newman, in which you dive down, and shoot up the arctic slopes, eating fish to boost Penguin, rather than the little orbs that Tiny Wings takes in. While Penguin is an enjoyable knock-off of the popular iOS game, it doesn't offer many extraordinary features, such as Tiny Wings' cloudtouches, and fever times + onscreen fever time counter, as well as level complexity from island-to-island.
Tiny Wings also has a list of achievements that could easily be integrated into Xbox Live.
The last Tiny Wings feature I'd like to touch on is the beautiful graphics. With the new Mango update, this game would be brought to its' full potential with significant smoothness and amazing attention to detail...plus, it's a really fun game!

rsaturno

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
NinJump

I'd like to see NinJump from Backflip Studios ported to Windows Phone. I don't see much of what comes out on iOS, but I have seen this game a couple times running on iPads displayed at a chain electronics store. The graphical style is appealing and the fast pace and simple game mechanics would fit in great on the superior hardware on Windows Phone devices. I'd buy it the day it was made available.

Also, somebody mentioned the Zynga games. I am pretty much allergic to Farmville at this point and despise just about everything it stands for ... but wasn't it announced prior to the WP7 launchlast year that Farmville would be coming to Windows Phone?

fierywater

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see Peggle ported to Windows Phone 7, although I wonder if it would be a good idea. After all, once Peggle came out for Windows Phone 7, there would be no need for any other games. Or apps, for that matter. All we would need is Peggle.

Our days would consist of nothing but destroying blue and orange pegs until we came to model our civilization after Peggle, determining our leaders not by a vote but by the points they could achieve in one shot.

Gigantic golden idols of the Peggle monsters would be built in every major city, with each city choosing one as a patron saint, until their differences led to a great war, ending humanity once and for all.

That said, I still want Peggle on Windows Phone 7.

card4330

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
1) Limbo
2) Final Fantasy 1, 2 & 3
3) Syberia 1 & 2 (but a better version than the Windows Mobile release, and in one game not divided into 3)

Actually, a better selection of any RPGs would be an improvement.

whitneyjj

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Rpg's Please!

I would love to see Chaos Rings ported over from the Iphone. This is a Square-enix battle heavy action Rpg. This game is packed with hours of game play, from what I've been told a great story, and fluid controls. The graphics look great and the game would be a great addition to the windows phone. I love my windows phone but we need a lot more real games for xbox live.

P.S. Peggle would be great along with the new game Keiji Inafune (creator of Mega Man) is bringing exclusively to Iphone and Android. Any Mega Man games and action rpg's and jrpgs.

EddyUK

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Games I want to see ported to Windows Phone?

I would like to see my three favourite games.

1- GTI Racing- would be perfect for xbox live online multiplayer in mango.( maybe race up to 6 people online on xox live.)

2- Adrenaline Pool ( i play online with people when am bored- great for xbox live)

3- Eliminate Pro- Great first person shooter game ( xbox live online multiplayer)

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to see LIMBO Ported to Windows Phone but I don't think its on any other phone so I guess I would than port Peggle..
Love that Game

starsoccer9

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I would like to have aquapets. Its a game for andriod about fishing for fish and animals and it is very addictive. In android you could set it as the wallpaper, I wish you could do that for WP7 too

brokenme74

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery EP is one of the best mobile games I've every played. The graphics and soundtrack are amazing. There are some really awesome puzzles to solve and the care and love that went into this game is unbelievable. Please port this.

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site
The game I'd like to see ported over from the iphone is Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars by Rockstar Games. This is one of the few console-like experiences one can have on a mobile phone: It's basically a complete GTA experience in the palm of your hand. Stealing cars? Check! Selling drugs? You know it! Running over random pedestrians? Oh yeah! Chinatown Wars also features a lengthy campaign full of variety, intriguing story, and excellent graphics (for all you graphic w****s like me).

Puzzlers and rhythm games are nice, but let's get gamers the hardcore games they want on the phone with Xbox Live.

gerrymad

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see Cut the Rope. It's a great simple game that I can play when I have a few minutes to kill. My 7 year old son can play it as well. It is a simple concept,but it also requires thinking ahead to figure out what steps will be needed to attain the desired result. These types of games are great for kids and adults.

zombiemole

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I want to see Cut the Rope from the iPhone come to windows phone 7.
The game is really fun and don't see why it hasn't been released for it yet. I think that would have some interesting achievements as well.

frappuccino-mocca

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
World of goo

I'd like to have WORLD OF GOO by BIGFISHGAMES in my phone, it is one of those addictive games like plants vs. zombies but with a great story and physics, also i think it is one of the best mobile games out there.

RobertBernstein

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Bejeweled Blitz

I would love to see Bejeweled Blitz ported to WP7. I loved it on my iPhone and want it back! It needs to have the Facebook integration so I can compete against my friends on there who play it.

cookiemonster21x

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Sid Meier?s Civilization Revolution

Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution

I would like to see the mobile version of Civilization Revolution ported to Windows Phone! This robust turn-based strategy game has been a long-time favourite of mine on PS3 (also on Xbox), and the iPhone version with touch control is pretty well executed.

Also, just an aside, this does seem like a pretty feasible port due to Microsoft's relationship with big game developers like Take-Two (via Xbox). With achievements, I feel this would make a pretty compelling Xbox Live title for WP!

mtg1974

Feb 13, 2009
Visit site
The games I'm missing the most are the Zynga word games. Everyone I know plays Words with Friends and several of my friends have started playing Hanging with Friends. I'm feeling left out. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre