What games do you want to see ported to Windows Phone?

Silversmith

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
The game I would like to see is Orions: Legend of Wizards by MoreGames Entertainment.

Card games are excellent for a mobile device and we need something that ain't a poker spinoff. It involves strategy and would be great for multiplayer. It began on Windows mobile.

I also would like to see Puerto Rico. It is coming to iOS.

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
This is not an exciting-sounding title, but I'd really want to see Words With Friends by Newtoy Inc. on my phone.

It's already on iOS, and Android. So many people play this daily, and I hate having to go home to my iPad at the end of the day just to play it. Sure, there are some great word games on WP7 like Wordrix, Wordament, and Word Search, but none of these are played by iOS/Android users.

YIP YOO

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
DJ Hero from iPhone by Glu

As Guitar Hero held no interest for me mainly because of the rock element I went with DJ Hero when it hit the 360 I even went as far as buying the premium edition, its got gold knobs yoo!

The mash-ups & remixs in DJ Hero are amazing and when I saw they had made a mobile version for IPhone my feet started tapping at the prospect.

If they port this right with will all the features that come witht the iPhone and more it would be a day one purchase for me.

With Guitar Hero already up on the marketplace my hopes are high that we will see this soon.

Kudos to the games already mentioned by everyone, I too would love to see most listed specially GTA and Dead Space.

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
ones we absolutely need and should contact the developers into porting from ios and android

1) Words for friends even tho "words by post" in a great alternative can play with or ios buddies and even android!
2) NinjaJump
3) tiny wings
4) excite bike
5) Touchgrind BMX
6) nova 2
7) nba jams new ios version
8) asphalt 6
9) Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
10) eliminate pro
11) rage hd if possible
12) cut the rope
13) ragdoll blaster 2

Last edited:

ascordo

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Super StickmanGolf for iOS

My vote would be for Super Stickman Golf from iOS. This game is simple yet elegant in it's design. It's simplicity is refreshing and the game play is as addicting as Angry Birds. (Which Angry Birds Seasons, and Rio would be good runner ups). The hours can zoom by whilst playing this game, and the variation in the levels and power ups offer hours of game play. Even after completing a course, you are motivated to return to better your score, to unlock further power ups and courses.

Oh another good one, would be Army of Darkness or Lord of the Rings Defense for iOS. Both are refreshing takes on the tower defense genre of games. But still, Super Stickman Golf is the my vote for best choice.

It's a great overall game.

Thanks.

TangZero

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Crystal Defenders by Square Enix

I definately would like to see Crystal Defenders get ported over to Wp7. It's already available on many platforms (consoles included) and is already available for the previous Windows Mobile platform.

The game features Final Fantasy Tactics monsters and job classes, and indeed is a great spin on a Tower Defense game. As it is a Square Enix / Final Fantasy title, it has great appeal for any Final Fantasy fan (like myself). With around 120 levels, what more can you ask for to keep you busy for hours / days.

litepink

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Texting of the Bread

Based of Sega's "Typing of the Dead" a spinoff of the arcade classic "House of the Dead". In the original Typing of the Dead you adorned keyboards instead of guns to ward of zombies. Type fast and accurate before they get you! Not too many people got to expierience this as they needed a keyboard for their Dreamcast (although made available via PC).

Texting of the Bread for iOS brings back zombie-keyboard action in quite a humourous way with Zombie gingerbread men and a milk cannon to ward them off. Texting is a slightly different skillset from regular keyboarding, and this game will either show off your skills or help improve them. Could even pass as educational! ;)

This game is neither entirely original (the Sega version was VERY original, don't confuse that), nor entriely groundbreaking, but it's a definite title to show to others the crazy things phone games can do. It appeals to anyone who uses their smartphone's keyboard (everyone).

oh yeah...and Tiny Wings. wooooooooooooohoooooooooooo

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Too late I know, but I'm going to throw this in anyway: X2 Snowboarding by X2 games. Not only is it a great iPhone/iPad game, it's a great snowboarding/racing game period. Great graphics (somewhere between Amped and Shaun White Snowboarding on the Wii), excellent soundtrack, sharp controls. It's been out well over a year on iOS and it's still probably the best of its kind.

If you have an iOS device as well as a WP7 phone and you've never played it, try it. It's great. And if it came to WP7 it would literally have the market to itself - there aren't that many AAA racing games of any sort, and no other snowboarding games.

raverblood

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
i know this contest has ended but i would love to see werewolf from iphone come to wp7. its based on the game mafia/werewolf (same game just diffent names) where u take a role of a person in a town and the other people have to find the mafia or werewolfs and the bad people have to kill everyone before they all get found.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
WoOT #6 baby!! . ZENOMIA FTW!! hour and hours of RPG fun... i hope thes games really get ported one day .. EVAN some of that games that dint win. allot of them stilll looks fun ! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium