WPCentral Samsung Focus S Giveaway

chaitanya91845

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Typographic wallpaper

Typographic wallpaper this time. Try it out.
textwall2.jpg

MehranMo

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Used to love 3D Max, no longer use it, what version is it at now? Think it was at v5 when i used it years ago. :)

Oh god, that was so long ago... It's at version 2012, they've moved from the numbers, but man i remember v5. I was like 12 when I used it.

Edit: I just checked, it's v14

scottwallace5

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
here is my first entry for this contest. for my first one I tried to make two versions. the other one is a subtle transparent version. I do not know why, but on my wp the transparent thing is broken if you will not be holding it. Anyway, here's how it looks on the lock screen with a media playing. I think it looks really cool!

Click to view quoted image
Hey! Is there anyway I can get a copy of this background just like it is, without the WPCentral stuff? Thanks, it looks really cool!

RobbCab

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Last One...Really...I mean it this time...(Really)

OK, this is less for the contest than the fact I was in the Christmas spirit this morning. (But if the WPC crew thinks it's a winner, who am I to argue? lol)

Merry Christmas everyone!
Robb

robbcab-albums17-63.png

WPC - Christmas 2

(Full-res attached below)

sachlvetica

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys!

This is one of my first posts on WPCentral! I've been following through threads at a distance for a while now. I've actually been an iPhone user since the initial release in 2007. However, I went to a Windows Phone 7 launch party a couple weeks ago in NYC for their new HTC/Samsung Mango devices and was immediately compelled to switch over to WP7. Seriously. After being immersed in the Microsoft ecosystem with my Xbox 360, test-driving Windows 8, reading multiple reviews on Engadget and The Verge regarding what Microsoft is trying to do with social integration and the Metro UI, and having a friend who has walked me through how awesome the OS is, I wanna be on this thing. I hope there's some room in the family.

Below are my submissions. Not actually having a Windows Phone, I had to scout around a bit to see what was displayed on it and if light or dark backgrounds were best. I think I got it. The first link is to the wallpapers in their actual environment. Following are the individual wallpapers by themselves.

example.jpg

Full-size Blue Wallpaper: wpcentral_blue.jpg

Full-size Black Wallpaper: wpcentral_black.jpg

:lol: Hope y'all enjoy!

sswright127

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok, here are my last ones. Thanks for the contest, this was fun making these! There are a few variations, I figured people would want some choices. I gave 3d max a shot, man that's a tough program to pick up on. I'll have to stick with photoshop for now!

attachment.php

Last edited:

RobbCab

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys!

This is one of my first posts on WPCentral! I've been following through threads at a distance for a while now. I've actually been an iPhone user since the initial release in 2007. However, I went to a Windows Phone 7 launch party a couple weeks ago in NYC for their new HTC/Samsung Mango devices and was immediately compelled to switch over to WP7. Seriously. After being immersed in the Microsoft ecosystem with my Xbox 360, test-driving Windows 8, reading multiple reviews on Engadget and The Verge regarding what Microsoft is trying to do with social integration and the Metro UI, and having a friend who has walked me through how awesome the OS is, I wanna be on this thing. I hope there's some room in the family.

Below are my submissions. Not actually having a Windows Phone, I had to scout around a bit to see what was displayed on it and if light or dark backgrounds were best. I think I got it. The first link is to the wallpapers in their actual environment. Following are the individual wallpapers by themselves.

Click to view quoted image

Full-size Blue Wallpaper: wpcentral_blue.jpg

Full-size Black Wallpaper: wpcentral_black.jpg

:lol: Hope y'all enjoy!
Welcome to the Windows Phone family & WPCentral. We won't hold your past indiscretions against you! ;-)

Nice designs, maybe you'll have that WP7 you lack soon enough.

Good luck!

Robb

denatured

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

First post! I've seen some fantastic entries so far and some not so fantastic ones :)

Anyway, I've been coming to WP-Central for a while to get my WP7 fix I'm still on Android 2.3 though - coming from iOS land - And WP promises to be the best of all worlds as it gets wider adoption.

Here are my entries, Quite simple in appearance but you'd think to look deeper if I told you how much time I spent on some. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

I had fun making these so it's a win-win :)

Bye!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon