That might be the push I needed...

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Ah, I hate when that happens. You're all excited, and then you have to wait another day.

Yeah, it's super annoying. Now I'm jumping at every pair of tires that drive by, lol. I'm trying to stay patient before I give them a call but I'm not doing a very good job. :D

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it's super annoying. Now I'm jumping at every pair of tires that drive by, lol. I'm trying to stay patient before I give them a call but I'm not doing a very good job. :D

Lol I also I hate how the day a package is supposed to arrive, I see five times more UPS and FedEx trucks than I normally do, and of course, none of those have my package (or they're just messing with me) because they drive straight past my house.

It usually isn't until late evening (by then I've lost all hope) that they deliver my package. :p

And of course, whenever the package is for a family member, it gets delivered in the morning. Seriously, UPS and FedEx? It's not funny anymore :(

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Uploading them full sized. The first three are outside shots. Cloudy day but the lighting wasn't too bad. All settings on auto for both phones.

Set 1: The Birds

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
The Titan seems to take better pictures. In the pictures where there's less light, the pictures taken by the 900 have more noise than the Titan. Also, a couple of pictures taken by the 900 appear to be out of focus (compared to the Titan). However, in a couple of the shots, the Lumia 900 seems to have captured more accurate colors. Have you tried using macro mode in those close-up pictures? Also, did you tap the screen or use the shutter button?

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I should of mentioned I used macro mode for all the shots. I used a mixture of tapping and the button but I can't remember which ones I used it on. Although I know I tapped the screen for the orange bulb picks.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I should of mentioned I used macro mode for all the shots. I used a mixture of tapping and the button but I can't remember which ones I used it on. Although I know I tapped the screen for the orange bulb picks.

Yeah, for some reason it looks like the Lumia didn't focus on the bulb correctly.

I must add though, for that last set, the Titan makes the Lumia look pretty good :p

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
So instead of selling my Titan as planned, my girl is going to take it over as a replacement for her Samsung Focus. Her GPS broke, and I was gonna drop like $120 to buy a new one, but the Titan has Navigon so she's going to use that instead. Just gotta find a decent dashboard mount now.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a Titan. Overall, I'm okay with it. I LOVE the huge high quality screen. I really like the camera.

However, the call quality is pretty horrendous. Probably the worst of any mobile phone I've ever owned. And forget about putting it on speaker phone. It's horrible x100.

I only tolerate it because I don't make calls on that phone all that much. Most of my calls are pretty short.

It feels pretty solid, but the usb port was flimsy as ****. So some pins broke and I can't sync with my PC anymore. Oh well.

I was considering the Lumia, and if I had the extra cash I'd get it. But since I'm not a wealthy man, I'm going to wait for Windows Phone 8.

I will say this. I've owned several HTC devices. I've also owned several Nokia devices many years ago.

I know that I've always been happier with my Nokias. And when I see the customer service difference between the two companies, I've decided that my WP8 phone will be a Nokia. I don' t care if HTC makes the fanciest new phone in the world. At least I know which company cares about my business more.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I currently have a Titan. Overall, I'm okay with it. I LOVE the huge high quality screen. I really like the camera.

However, the call quality is pretty horrendous. Probably the worst of any mobile phone I've ever owned. And forget about putting it on speaker phone. It's horrible x100.

I only tolerate it because I don't make calls on that phone all that much. Most of my calls are pretty short.

It feels pretty solid, but the usb port was flimsy as ****. So some pins broke and I can't sync with my PC anymore. Oh well.

I was considering the Lumia, and if I had the extra cash I'd get it. But since I'm not a wealthy man, I'm going to wait for Windows Phone 8.

I will say this. I've owned several HTC devices. I've also owned several Nokia devices many years ago.

I know that I've always been happier with my Nokias. And when I see the customer service difference between the two companies, I've decided that my WP8 phone will be a Nokia. I don' t care if HTC makes the fanciest new phone in the world. At least I know which company cares about my business more.

Yeah, Nokia just keeps churning out exclusive apps and just today (I think?) they released another update for the Lumia 900.

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I've just had the motherboard changed and I swear the call quality is worse than before.

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos