Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm having bluetooth prolems with mine. Every time i shut the screen down it loses connection to my bluetooth keyboard. I have to turn the bluetooth off and on again in the settings wireless preference screen for it to pick up my keyboard again. I've done the firmware and driver updates and it's still doing it.

I managed to fix the keyboard disconnected by setting the power management for the wifi card to not allow the device to be turned off. I now have the bonus of having the device sometimes not come out of sleep and being forced to reset it. *sigh*

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I have the acer w510, I really like. I was gonna buy a laptop with much better specs than the w510 but then I thought those specs aren't better than ultrabook. So I decided to keep it just gonna buy the dock (150$) and It will set me to about 580$ with taxes for both dock and tablet.

It also gets hot where the NFC sticker is... If I charge and try to do something with the tablet, it gets even hotter. Not liking the fact that it gets either hot or warm but I can only return for in store credit for 14 more days. I like it anyway.

I just got my 64GB version, have briefly played with it and happy about the performance. I've been trying to find the protective case for this model without success and wonder anyone know where to find the right case. All the cases available in the market are not really fitting well with ports positions. Found one in the Ebay but shipping from China so not sure I can count on that?

Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    You mentioned ports, so maybe a carrying case in not what you want, but I got this one, which fits perfectly:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009YEKLK2?tag=wpcentral00-20

Sorry, I don't know of any "in-use" protective cases for this device.
    Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express

I purchased this case at Office Max

Storm UNIVERSAL FIT Tablet/eReader Booklet (STM223) - Fits tablets 8.5" to 11" - Solo

It doesn't block any of the side ports and the corner brace is curved so while it is over the power button, it does not press it. I would recommend taking your tablet to the store to test the fit before buying, that is what I did. The rear camera is also covered with this case.

Samsung i-730 > Verizon XV6900 > Palm Pixi Plus > HTC Trophy > Nokia 822 white > Nokia Icon white
    Acer W510 Tablet > Dell Venue 8 Pro

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Can you install programs to MicroSD?

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    well i have this problem with my bluetooth mouse but only if i use a wi-fi connection (basically, both bluetooth and wi-fi are on). But if wi-fi is off, bluetooth works just fine (im using a 3G modem with the usb to micro usb converter for the internet)

Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    ^ Try installing the latest bios update if you haven't already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    hi there pseudoware, where do i get the latest bios update?

usually i check through "Acer live updater"

Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wokaz80 View Post
    hi there pseudoware, where do i get the latest bios update?

usually i check through "Acer live updater"
    I was prompted by the Live Updater app. Alternatively, you can download it at the Acer site. Just search for the device:

Acer | Download

Yes. I installed cs6 and other programs on my sd card.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12