Planning to get the ACER LIQUID M330 but have some questions..

DavidTheGiant

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Ok I'm planning to buy the ACER M330 next month but I have some questions. Will it able to get the latest Windows 10 mobile updates? ( the .420 update ) and also the anniversary ( redstone ) update? I'm kinda worried cause i thought these updates are delivered first to Microsoft Lumia devices lol silly me. So can the ACER M330 get those updates too? please reply thanks :)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok I'm planning to buy the ACER M330 next month but I have some questions. Will it able to get the latest Windows 10 mobile updates? ( the .420 update ) and also the anniversary ( redstone ) update? I'm kinda worried cause i thought these updates are delivered first to Microsoft Lumia devices lol silly me. So can the ACER M330 get those updates too? please reply thanks :)

it should get the updates since it released with windows 10. So there shouldn't be any delay in getting them

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I had one very briefly but I wasn't happy with it and got the 550 instead. Camera was fine though! The touchscreen was slow to respond. For example, if you quickly scrolled through websites or your app list etc, it would register maybe at half the speed if that makes any sense? so if you swiped 10 CM length, the phone would only swipe 5 CM. Might just have been a faulty device.

I'm not sure about Redstone builds though, but it wouldn't make sense *not* to include the device for that upgrade. It would mean the phone's already obsolete

DavidTheGiant

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
I had one very briefly but I wasn't happy with it and got the 550 instead. Camera was fine though! The touchscreen was slow to respond. For example, if you quickly scrolled through websites or your app list etc, it would register maybe at half the speed if that makes any sense? so if you swiped 10 CM length, the phone would only swipe 5 CM. Might just have been a faulty device.

I'm not sure about Redstone builds though, but it wouldn't make sense *not* to include the device for that upgrade. It would mean the phone's already obsolete

Really? ok i changed my mind. gotta go for Lumia 550 then hahaha :D

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Really? ok i changed my mind. gotta go for Lumia 550 then hahaha :D

Be careful, you'll find horror stories for literally any phone. Whether someone else's problems are widespread or a fluke, we don't know from one piece of evidence. I guess that's what the warranty's for.

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, tbh I think I had a fluke. I'd say give it a test in the store and if it feels right, go for it. It's really a solid phone nontheless

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo