Acer Liquid M330 Touchscreen Response Issues and Text Entering Freezing

Cashdog53

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I am currently running the latest version of Windows 10 Mobile, which is the anniversary update, Version 1607, OS Build 10.0.14393.67, Firmware revision number 1078.37.2000.0023 and I've noticed the touchscreen has had problems registering input. I wanted to know if there is a way to recaliberate it or will I have to have it replaced? When I touch a section on the touch screen, it reads it as though I tapped a lower segament of the device touchscreen. Also I did a factory reset, but the problem still isn't resolved and before the reset I noticed every time I tried to type a text, the device would freeze then restart after 30 seconds and this was the case on the Release Build of Windows 10 Mobile Version 1511. After the reset, the text issues were fixed but the touchscreen responses were still prevalent. Thx in advance for any solutions.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

andres

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
It looks like your not the only one having the touchscreen response issue.
After I updated my acer liquid m330 to official anniversary update the touchscreen response become inaccurate particularly in the lower part of the screen near the navigation bar.

raphaelf

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi, all! I think this is not a hardware issue but is a result of the update version. As previous builds before the anniversary update had at one time also have a nav bar overlay issue. So I think we can either call the attention of the team from Microsoft's Windows Mobile 10 or wait for an updated version of the anniversary update.

Aegis5809

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I was so scared that my Acer phone had broken down, but after seeing that I'm not the only one who has this problem I'm convinced that this is related to the update that Microsoft just had for Windows 10. My phone was working perfectly until the update about two days ago. We've got to reach out to Microsoft and let them know that we're having this issue. Hopefully they'll release an update soon that will correct it!

Michel 303

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Same problem here, After the update the screen is not good calibrated. 2x times a hard reset, but doesn't help. When i'm searching for this problem, I found this forum. I'm not the only one. Because of this problem, I choosed for time by mistake, the emergency call button....

Why we can't go back to a version of windows 10 that the touchscreen work normaly.

"I know my englisch is a bad, hope you understand"

unichips

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Cumulative Update 14393.321 resolves the issue of inaccurate touchscreen input on the lower half of the screen. It also resolves the display scaling issues you've probably been having with the bottom of apps being cut off below the navbar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire