Windows 10 update has killed my Acer Aspire 6350, what can I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows 10 update has killed my Acer Aspire 6350

I've been running Windows 10 since summer 2015 without any issues. Yesterday it was doing an automatic update which took a long time to complete and restarted my pc several times in the process. I don't have a record of the update version but it was a significant upgrade as it took a long time to progress and told me that it would automatically restart when necessary. At around 75% progress it looked like it was restarting but never came back on. Now it's completely dead, now power LED, nothing. Where do I start

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 update has killed my Acer Aspire 6350

I've been running Windows 10 since summer 2015 without any issues. Yesterday it was doing an automatic update which took a long time to complete and restarted my pc several times in the process. I don't have a record of the update version but it was a significant upgrade as it took a long time to progress and told me that it would automatically restart when necessary. At around 75% progress it looked like it was restarting but never came back on. Now it's completely dead, now power LED, nothing. Where do I start

so when you leave it on charging nothing happens?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Did you left charger plugged??? Try removing battery and restart. Software can't kill hardware

pm1

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site

It was plugged in to mains power at the time. When it tried to do a restart It died and now not even the led that shows its charging will light up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diane Cunhm