Who is eyeing an Alcatel Idol 4S

Angel Parent-Perez

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I have never used Alcatel. I have always been a Samsung person. However, I'm bored with Samsung and would like to try something new. I wouldn't mind trying this new Alcatel Idol 4s

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 930 is still a solid performer....I am going to wait a year....But I like what I see!
If they come out with a new one next year, I am interested!

Biljana8

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
Just got this phone. I'm new to the Windows phone world, but I dig it so far.

Giveaway Alcatel Idol 4S
Ended at February 13th
You can just win it for free
If you enter commpatition
On this web page
Windowscentral.com
Or
FB windowsfonecentral
International
Giveaway

Mihai N

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I've been looking for Windows phones to buy as an upgrade to my 735, and since the only two sites that have the Elite x3 overpriced it big time, the only options are the Idol 4S and 950xl. While the 4S doesn't have the 950xl camera, it's the better looking and newer chipset, especially since this year everyone is moving to the SD835 for flagship and 821 for premium midrange and flagships that can't get the 835

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Just got this phone. I'm new to the Windows phone world, but I dig it so far.

I just ordered mine from the Web Store. Looking forward to trying it out! I switched carriers; trying Freedom/Wind in Canada; my Ativ SE doesn't work with their frequencies (btw: the Ativ SE is the best Windows Phone that no-one knows about!). I bought a Lumia 650; great little phone for the price; wonderful looking OLED screen (even though it's only 720p), but the poor guy can't keep up with only 1 G of RAM, and the camera is way weaker than my Ativ SE. So...we'll see how the Idol 4 does!

badelhas

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered mine from the Web Store. Looking forward to trying it out! I switched carriers; trying Freedom/Wind in Canada; my Ativ SE doesn't work with their frequencies (btw: the Ativ SE is the best Windows Phone that no-one knows about!). I bought a Lumia 650; great little phone for the price; wonderful looking OLED screen (even though it's only 720p), but the poor guy can't keep up with only 1 G of RAM, and the camera is way weaker than my Ativ SE. So...we'll see how the Idol 4 does!

Looking forward to your personal mini review ;)

Cheers

the1

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
I actually just picked one up today, upgrading from a 1520. Had my wife eyeballing it, even though she isn't moving from Android..lol

jamesschaeffer

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
This would be a replacement for the Nexus 6P I'm using now. Something about Android bothers me though I can't figure out what. The last phone I used which ran Windows was a Nokia 925 which I miss!

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
In what way, specifically?

Cheers
Better build quality (no creaking like my 925), better call quality, better reception, better battery life by far (it's like the Energizer bunny, it just keep going), Continuum, finger print reader, and way better speakers.

anon(9809330)

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
The only thing for me that keeps the Idol from being a perfect 10 is there is no way to uninstall the VR stuff as I will never use it. Even with all the VR apps set to not run in the background I can only imagine how much quicker it would be.

Mihai N

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Alcatel should just bring this to Europe already. If the camera was better, it would have been the best Windows phone right now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo