Disappearing apps

viper1970

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else have this issue? I skimmed over the forum to check if someone else was having this problem, so I may be blind if it's been posted and solved. Anyway, I'll install the USAA
app and after a couple of days, theres a kind of place holder app there (its like the app is there, but it isnt).

editguy

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else have this issue? I skimmed over the forum to check if someone else was having this problem, so I may be blind if it's been posted and solved. Anyway, I'll install the USAA
app and after a couple of days, theres a kind of place holder app there (its like the app is there, but it isnt).

Is it just that app, or are there others doing the same thing?

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site

I have the USAA app on my idol and my device isn't experiencing this issue. I just paid a bill via the app earlier.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Are these Apps on SD card?

Some users are experiencing unwanted SD card "ejections" where the phone seems to lose track of the SD card in the slot...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium