LG eXpo GW820

TreizFaction

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Decided to go ahead and buy one of these from Amazon, it wasn't a whole lot more than what the Tilt 2s were going for on ebay this week. I hope that their expected shipping time is not accurate as they are thinking I won't get it until January. >.<b

[update] Just got an email stating that the phone will ship probably late next week. Can't wait!:D

Last edited:

TreizFaction

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
got it today, its up and running like a champ! was wondering if anyone had some app or customization tips for me while I wait for the ROM chefs to catch up. I've heard quite a bit about mobile shell, is it worth it?

So far I have found the phone to be very fast and smoothe, the keyboard is almost too big but I'm getting used to it. The touchscreen is very responsive, easily as good as the tilt2 I tried out, though as I've seen others opine, it's best when using fingernails I think. I'm still getting used to navigating the OS right now though.

meds88

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the lg expo, finally a good US 3g powerful wm phone. Iv been useing windows moible phones for a long time now samsung blackjack 1,2,3 Then the samsung omnia i900 on edge on at&t. Expo has been Way better then i expected I am useing the newest beta opera mobile brower, If you dont use that what are you thinking?. Anyways I dont know what the hecks going on with sales through at&t with this phone its ridiculous. I got my off ebay. Best phone you can Get along with the HTC HD2, In the usa . Ps The touchscreen is alot better then my samsung omnia if anyone is familiar with it. Phone Is Great in all ways screen res, keybord, cpu, look and feel of phone :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon