CrackBerry Kevin Goes Windows Mobile, Smartphone Round Robin 2009

hrc968

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
customization is better managed in wm, the huge community of programmers who tries to make a better wm everyday, i dont like the facts that i cant plug my phone in any pc and use it as massive storage like any nokia , i just cant . vm needs better games there is not a good game , with a goog quality .
and there is not software upgrade for older models , none. bad very bad
sorry for my english ,see ya

Fdo35

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
a). I think that the HTC HD2's strengths would be its 1GHz Snapdragon processor (which has great graphics, by the way), its capacative WVGA display (a big one), its 448MB of RAM, and the fact that this is the only Windows phne that could theoretically run Windows Mobile 7 (and it might even get an upgrade to it), while the HTC HD2's weaknesses would probably just be its large size, its high price when buying it unlocked online, and its fragile screen.

The HTC Touch Pro2's advantages would be its TV out capability, nice keyboard, tilting display, and its wide availability on most carriers, while it weaknesses would be its slow processor, lack of 3.5 mm audio jack (depending on the version), and the fact that it is highly unlikely it could even run Windows Mobile 7.

b). I think Windows Mobile is struggling right now, but the Windows Mobile 6.5.3 (or 6.6, whatever you want to call it) update that's coming out soon should really help because it addresses most of Windows Mobile's major problem's including finger-friendliness, speed, accessibility(it positions things better), and looks. But, really all Windows Mobile fans are anxiously awaiting Windows Mobile 7.

c). Until Windows Mobile 7, I think OEMs will continue to work on their custom UIs to cover up anything wrong with Windows Mobile. But, what I want to see is is the new single-core 1.3GHz and dual-core 1.5GHz (with amazing graphics capabilities) versions of Snapdragon, 72p HD mobile screens for smartphones, smartphones 1GB of RAM, and Windows Mobile 7, all of which are supposedly coming to Windows Mobile!

d). I think Blackberry users would like its multitasking capabilities, its many wonderful web browsers (a big one), and its large selection of apps(not all of which are in the market, by the way).

e). I think Windows Mobile has a very, very large amount of apps available(once again, not all are in the market), and I think they are all of very high quality because they were all usually made for a specific purpose, not just to do it. Although there some ggod games Windows Mobile, the best 3D games are racing games available in the market (as far as I know).

I actually don't have a Windows phone, or any smartphone for that matter (I've been waiting for Windows Mobile 7).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital