Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By joemd60

Global Posts
    2,561 Global Posts
    I have to switch carriers due to a move, and I am feeling that if I am going to lock myself into a phone for two years, I want it to have LTE. Those Droid Razr and Galaxy Nexus are both looking nice. WP Friends, I need your help to stay loyal!

Global Posts
    2,180 Global Posts
    I love my Trophy, but unfortunately it's hard to be loyal when availability is slim to none. Good luck
    palandri and cckgz4 like this.

Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    Carrier- unlock your WP7 phone, switch carriers, and take your time. New devices are coming out. If you can wait past the holidays, I'm thinking a certain company based in Espoo might make it worth it.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Being honest, I'd just go with what's appealing to you... and if that's a droid, go for it. I've never been loyal in the past - Nokia, Blackberry, iPhone, and now Windows Phone. My girlfriend has a droid and, IMO, it looks and feels backward compared to the Windows Phone... but, hey... different strokes for different blokes. :)
    Google - "Don't be evil. . . much!"
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,376 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    I have to switch carriers due to a move, and I am feeling that if I am going to lock myself into a phone for two years, I want it to have LTE. Those Droid Razr and Galaxy Nexus are both looking nice. WP Friends, I need your help to stay loyal!
    Why lock yourself in for 2 years? There are a lot of WP phones on eBay or Amazon for around $200. Then you're on a 30 day and out contract.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

Global Posts
    2,259 Global Posts
    Go ahead and get that LTE Droid with a 2GB capped plan. You can use the phone for two weeks a month, plugged into a charger of course. And then when you reached your cap, you can play games and fiddle with the phone till you get your next 2GB. What good is LTE with data caps. Just make sure the phone has WiFi.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    Nokia Lumia 900 - OS: 7.10.8112.7 - Firmware: 2175.1002.8112.12084
    HTC Surround - OS: 7.10.8107.79 - Firmware: 2250.21.40500.502