Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    1,417 Global Posts
    I asked this over on Android Central and nobody has had an answer for me:

1. I put my music collection on my KF. But when I select the music tab, only a handful of albums are displayed. Where is the rest of my music? I plugged the KF into the PC to "add" my missing music, but when I drill down into the music file, all of the music is shown as being on the device. I don't understand why it's not being displayed through the music tab.

What am I doing wrong?

2. Is there a way to keep my audio podcasts from showing up in my music? I don't want to listen to podcasts while I'm shuffling thru my songs.

2 questions: are they DRM files bought from iTunes or another mp3 provider, and what file types are they? Certain types (I can't remember which) I read are incompatible. Personally, I use Spotify and the kindle cloud to keep all my music set up between the two.
    Thanked by:
    11B1P 

Global Posts
    1,417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanKennedy View Post
    2 questions: are they DRM files bought from iTunes or another mp3 provider, and what file types are they? Certain types (I can't remember which) I read are incompatible. Personally, I use Spotify and the kindle cloud to keep all my music set up between the two.
    Some of them may be. I don't know how to determine if they are or not. They are from my Zune software.