- 02-05-2013, 12:49 PM #101
Android is great but its core is more complex. Having all the options to customize (like no other Phone OS) comes with a price : security and stability, plus, battery life. Android makers are now moving to Quad-core CPUs, to get the same performance WP8/IOS delivers with 2 Cores. Battery life is still an issue, and won't change a lot precisely because all of the OS core features (it's strength compare to others), is also it's greatest weakness (consumes more battery power).
- 02-05-2013, 10:42 PM #102
Tell that to the Razr Maxx lol :P it is true though. Battery life on androids seem to be less than stellar, whereas an iPhone 5 with 1500 mah battery can go for a whole day or more.
- 02-07-2013, 07:58 PM #103
The Razr Maxx is still consuming more juice, just from a larger jug. 3100mah right? My Ativ S would probably do 3 days of heavy usage with a cell that size... (resting unplugged at night)
- By clmbngbkng in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 150Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:18 PM
- By armedtank in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 11-25-2011, 03:17 AM
- By CamiKitti in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:31 AM
- By DontHate707 in forum AndroidReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2011, 09:47 PM
- By Jenifer in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2011, 02:33 PM