Nokia should create some bulletproof phone for marketing stunt or exhibitions

earl pido

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
some must try it,because it save life and some times for tactical or military proposes you know military grade now a days is a marketing strategy too ever sens the first wire less phone was ever built

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WindowsCentral.

I've moved your thread to the Android forum, since Nokia is no longer making Windows Phone or Windows 10 Mobile.

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
They did..... Called the 3310. There was an article a few years ago of a Brazilian man who's life was saved when his Nokia Lumia 521 took a bullet for him.

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I think they should stop making dumb phones and stick to what they were good at. Look at the entry level button phone 150, I think they call it. A cheapie touch screen phone running android would be nice to get the brand recognised again. Then bring in a one of cheaper to buy out of the world flagship hardware for a limited time to launch, spread the word get a feel for the market with the pre orders and take one jump at a time and get their glory restored, or should I say earn their way back to the top. restore option will only take them to Symbian Belle.

Just wondering if they will take that one extra step and get all the Nokia enthusiasts onboard and give them the next Symbian update which never ever got the breath of life into it. I wonder if the update was called Clara. ( back to the future IV ) :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon