Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    Developer

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post to let you know that RSS Central v2.12 is now available to download from the Windows Phone Store. This one was released in a bit of a hurry as I managed to destroy the encoding for non-ASCII characters on WP7 devices in v2.11, which caused problems for lots of non-English-language articles. I'm pleased to say that these problems are now resolved so if you experienced any trouble with that, make sure you download the update.

New features across versions 2.11 and 2.12 are as follows:

• Fixed small fonts that sometimes appeared in the article previews.
    • Each article preview now displays the title of the previous and next article for easy navigation.
    • Moved the "mark all as read" function from the menu and onto the icon bar for easy access.
    • Author names are now displayed in the article lists when available.
    • Added an "invert" option to the keyword feature to highlight articles that don't match the keyword.
    • Reduced the launch animation time to speed up the app startup.
    • Fixed errors when displaying the article preview that some users were encountering.
    • Fixed Instapaper article submission.

As always the trial is completely unrestricted and the full version is just US$1.29, 0.99, 1.29 or the equivalent in your local currency. You can find it in the Windows Phone Store here or download via the following QR code:

Enjoy!

Adam.
    Adam
    >> My new book, "Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 Game Development" is available now, published by Apress.
    >> Find out more at http://www.adamdawes.com/books/w8wp8gamedev.html
    www.adamdawes.com
    @AdamDawes575
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123