The best twitter app for windows phone 7

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I've only heard that they are working on it.

the weird thing is, is that when they covered that app on here, the article came out on monday, with them stating that the developer had already submitted it to Microsoft for the Marketplace and that there is usually a ~48 hour timeframe for approval and release. I believe it's been about 5 days (120 hours)...

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
love birdsong and beeze for the live tile, once birdsong has live tiles I wll delete beeze,
but
I use metrotwit on the desktop.. I wish they made a WP7 Version...
anyone hear of metrotwit making a windows phone version...

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I do believe we have to wait for moTweets to come out, before we can claim "The Best" I feel that it has the potential to just blow the rest out of the water...

no reason to wait... it's not here. that's like saying, "let's wait until Apple releases the iPad 2 before we proclaim the Xoom to be the best tablet PC"

so right now, the ones that are out get the title, whether it's BirdSong or Beez or whatever the opinions are out there.

Last edited:

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
For those keeping score (and haven't already heard), moTweets has been avail in the wp7 mrktplace since yesterday. Free & premium (w/try b4 buy option) versions.

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using Tapatalk

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
For those keeping score (and haven't already heard), moTweets has been avail in the wp7 mrktplace since yesterday. Free & premium (w/try b4 buy option) versions.

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using Tapatalk

yup tried it, but unfortunately the dev somehow ****ed it up the preview video looked so good! But alas it sucks, birdsong is the victor... I'm not really gonna buy it though as the frequency of my Twitter use isn't enough to buy an app for it the official app is just fine for me and when wp7 has integrated twitter I might not even need that either. A good example is Facebook I only use it for messaging (which isn't really too often)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss