SuperTube(browse 720p,360p and download from youtube) for wp7

mark300

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I find a youtube client for windows phone 7.
Here is the description:
SuperTube is a powerful YouTube app for Windows Phone 7.
With Super Tube, you can:
1. Browse High Definition (720P, 360P) and standard videos from YouTube
2. Download all videos of the YouTube to phone's local disk, and supports resume broken downloads
3. Search all videos by relevance, published date, view count, and rating
4. Support Multi-Language (English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese) and Multi-region function
All users of trial and full version can browse the High Definition and standard videos for free.
Trial version contains advertisement, and limits users to download 3 videos successfully. Full version removes all advertisements, and allows users to download all videos without limit.
Click Zune.net to download the trial version.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
For thoes of you that use Youtube alot and complain about the WP7 youtube support please let me know if this is good or not before I buy it
I'm not a big youtube person on the phone but I do once and a while need to go to youtube and would like a good app.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
For thoes of you that use Youtube alot and complain about the WP7 youtube support please let me know if this is good or not before I buy it
I'm not a big youtube person on the phone but I do once and a while need to go to youtube and would like a good app.

There's a short video review of the app here.

SuperTube allows downloading of YouTube videos to Windows Phone 7

It doesn't let you post videos, but if all you need is to watch or download HD videos it would do fine I suspect.

There's a trial so you can try it for yourself and see what you think. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Can you attach the vids to an email after having downloaded them?
Just completed a download to try but no you can't send it as an email. It just seems to be available in the 'My Downloads' folder within the app, it doesn't seem to be available anywhere else.

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
The app is very good for viewing videos. I wish there was an option so that links on websites would link to this app.

Tobyus

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
The 360p videos seem to be the sweet spot with this app. They look great and play smoothly on 3g. The 720p videos seemed to buffer often and had a constant stutter to them. Still, I love this app!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon