[APP] Prime TV: Show Tracker for Windows Phone (1.11)

renfred

Apr 28, 2011
twitter.com
Prime TV: Show Tracker for Windows Phone

Hey guys, Prime TV is my first Windows Phone app, it's designed exclusively for Windows Phone following Metro UI concept.

The basic idea is simple, you watched tv shows, and there should be a way to track them. But wait a minute, Prime TV offers much more than that! You can also browse through news coming from tv.com, tvguide.com, spoilertv.com and much more. Oh did I mention the image gallery? Thanks to fanart.tv and thetvdb.com, now you have tons of posters, screen captures and fan arts to please your eyes with!

Other features include:
- Live Tile
- Super fast performance
- Grouping and sorting
- Preview trailer
- Auto time adjustment for non-US users
- Mark episodes as watched/unwatched
- and much more...

Now, I can't explain how great it is, go ahead and grab it on Marketplace, trial is available so you have nothing to lose :D

Any feedback, comment, or suggestion is absolutely welcome. You can leave a message here, email me at prime@nineverse.com, or tweet me at @renfred.

Happy tv tracking :D

Last edited:

stead04

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Nice little TV app (if you like that sort of thing), and the price was almost right.

My only problem with the app (And I would have help off on buying it if I had know) is the live tile push / wallpaper change. "Prime failed to open push notification channel. Push notifications will be disabled".

But other than that, nice little apps for tracking your favorite tv shows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon