Cyclops BallZ - 3D action game, 3 modes, 7 locations, 21 rivals

czech_u

May 30, 2011
Visit site
What's in my mind
I really hope you will like my message and - of course - the game generally. It is our first WP7 game. I'm proud of it and we really hope you will like it as much as we do! ( -;

1. Name, description and features of the game
Cyclops BallZ
Move to one of the battle arenas and stand eye-to-eye with your rival, who will not give up a single point. Swipe your finger across the screen to hit the ball in desired direction. Precise aiming helps you to make use of various bonuses, avoid troubles and ? what?s most important ? helps you win.

Features:
- 3 amazing game modes
- 7 arenas
- 21 rivals
- Online leaderboard
- Shop with power-ups

2. Some screenshots and video where available

ballZWP0s.jpg

ballZWP1s.jpg

ballZWP2s.jpg

ballZWP3s.jpg

ballZWP4s.jpg

ballZWP5s.jpg

Bigger screenshots on EyeGames.info

3. Logo for the game

tab_wp_ballz.jpg

4. If a trial is available plz let us know what the limitations are

In trial your ranking is not saved when you play Careere Mode

5. Zune deep link url

6. Your Website, Twitter handle

I'd like to introduce myself and my company named Brontes Processing (BRONTES PROCESSING | Extended Reality in GAMES, BUSINESS and REHABILITATION). We've just started development for Windows Phone. However our first game is already in marketplace. You can find more information in our game portal EyeGames.info

We have many plans for the future and we are open for cooperation with people worldwide! If you have some ideas you would like to talk about - please feel free to contact us (at start by contact form on our website).

You can also find me on twitter and Facebook. I really hope to hear from you people!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster