Class tracker

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Hey guys, wanted to let you know about my first WP7 app: Class Tracker (deep link)

Class Tracker is a simple app that allows you to keep track of your average during the school year. You can create multiple semesters with multiple classes in each. Class Tracker will give you the weighted and non-weighted average from the grades you input. You can also input upcoming assignments and have the live tile show what your next upcoming assignment is.

This is a first draft of the app. Not very pretty, but functional. Let me know what you guys think!

Link to Zune Marketplace: Class Tracker

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
This is a cool idea, and the app looks fine to me. Your Zune links aren't working for me, but I was able to find it in the Marketplace.

I'm in between semesters at the moment, but I will be sure to give this a try when I'm back in August!

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
Sorry, the links seem to only work when you click them from the phone itself.

Thanks for your kind words! I am beginning to understand how to use Expression Blend, so I should be releasing a prettier version in the next week or so.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I am moving this to the apps spotlight forum. It's a forum we made here at WPC just for you developers to show off your new apps. When you finish some more apps please post them here we love that sot of thing.

:cool: Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs