Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

4 Posts
    I want to introduce my new App ĎThe Stock Gameí. Itís available in Marketplace in a free and a commercial version, just if you donít like ads in a program.
    As the name says, you can simulate trading with all stocks around the world. But still remember, itís just a game. So you canít win real money, but you canít lose too.
    The app is highly rated in Germany, maybe users in other countries feel the same way.
    Top Features:
    - Create user accounts to test different strategies
    - search stocks worldwide
    - buy and sell in all important currencies of the world, always with the actual stock quotation and exchange rate (only 15 minutes delayed)
    - watch the charts of all stocks
    - watch the chart development to your portfolio
    - ranking list of the most successful players
    - look at the portfolio of the top 100 players
    - see the stock indices of the world, complete with charts
    - on the app tile, you see all the time your actual account value

If I wakened your interest, look in marketplace
    The Stock Game Free

Or visit the Facebook page of the program. Here you will find screenshots with the features of the next version
    The Stock Game | Facebook

4 Posts
    The Stock Game is voted number 2 in the wmpoweruser survey for best games, look here
    Survey results: Your favorite WP7 game | WMPoweruser

Hey Hanno...
    I dumped my WP phone, could not deal with the limitations of 7.8.
    On android now, but theres one thing I miss, the stock game.
    Would you pleas consider bringing the game to android, think theres a great potential for that game there too.

Anyways, thanks for the work you put into the game, really enjoyed using it.

4 Posts
    Hi Martijn,
    I once started with an Android Version, but not for long. When I find time, I'm working on a WIN8 version.
    But it's always nice to hear, that my app is one of the few with no compareable app on Android and iOS (and MS should honor this )
    A few guys mailed me, they want help/do a port to Android, but till now without results.