Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi all,

Just released a brand new app to the Marketplace - Next Bus UK. This is the only app providing UK wide (Eng, Scot, Wales) bus times - displaying a mixture or schedueled and realtime data where available.

Getting great feedback so far, so hope you like it. Grab it here:
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/ap...8-15f63e05f648

Several new features including live tiles, coming in the next version next week.

Demo video:

Looking forward to feedback. :)

An update for this is now aviable (1.6) bringing realtime London Bus times. This is now the only UK bus app you'll ever need :)

These Apps such as NextBus UK are mostly junk.
    The technology and software they use are outdated and unreliable.
    Occasionally you will be given a 'live time' arrival however when you refresh the App to get an update you are referred back to the timetable time.
    Don't waste your money on such Apps.

I would be interested to know from the developers how I am able to track my friends mobile phone, some on the other side of the world within 5 metres using an App called 'Buddy Tracker' yet this 'real time' NextBus cannot even track a double decker bus 5 miles down the road.

Don't feel too bad though, Bedfordshire County Council have just wasted over £200,000 on real time bus info that doesn't work.

20141101-2uqg-46kb.jpg

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    UK wide? What about Northern Ireland?