Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

22 Posts
    Hi all,

Just released a brand new app to the Marketplace - Next Bus UK. This is the only app providing UK wide (Eng, Scot, Wales) bus times - displaying a mixture or schedueled and realtime data where available.

Getting great feedback so far, so hope you like it. Grab it here:

Several new features including live tiles, coming in the next version next week.

Demo video:

Looking forward to feedback. :)

22 Posts
    An update for this is now aviable (1.6) bringing realtime London Bus times. This is now the only UK bus app you'll ever need :)

57 Posts
    These Apps such as NextBus UK are mostly junk.
    The technology and software they use are outdated and unreliable.
    Occasionally you will be given a 'live time' arrival however when you refresh the App to get an update you are referred back to the timetable time.
    Don't waste your money on such Apps.

I would be interested to know from the developers how I am able to track my friends mobile phone, some on the other side of the world within 5 metres using an App called 'Buddy Tracker' yet this 'real time' NextBus cannot even track a double decker bus 5 miles down the road.

Don't feel too bad though, Bedfordshire County Council have just wasted over Ł200,000 on real time bus info that doesn't work.

62 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    UK wide? What about Northern Ireland?