Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

This is my first WP7 game and also the very first Czech game on Windows Phone Marketplace.
    It's a remake of original Czech snake-like puzzle game Vlak (Train) from year 1993 - DOS FTW ;)
    Your goal is simple - pick up all the cargo in each level and reach the gate. Can you beat all 50 levels?

Beware, the game is pretty addictive! I remember how I spent lot of days playing this piece on our first 386 machine at home :)
    Game is available in English and Czech, but there is not much text at all, so don't worry about the language barrier.
    Trial is full-featured and ad-free, the only difference from full game is occasional popup with Trial notice.

Screenshots:

Direct download link

QR code for simple downloading, just use Bing Vision

But that's not all folks, the development is still not over - I plan to add several new features:
    better level select page with level statistics and replay option; better 'help' screen with pictures 'how to play' and also online stats showing best players with least steps, stay tuned! :rolleyes: