MetroRadio

MustafaTaleb

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
The app has been submitted 3 days ago, its fully functional, and I've added a lot of new features.
Here are some of the changes that has been made to the app:
*Faster loading
*Changed the way the app gets its music
*Added auto login
*Added Now playing to the stations list
*Fixed Issues with login
*Fixed Issues with playback
*Added more search results
*UI improvements
*And many more...

Here are the screenshots that were submitted to the Marketplace:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=dea3d2915c10a464&resid=DEA3D2915C10A464!821&parid=root

The app should work better than ever before.
I can't wait for you to try it out yourself.

Oh and a fully functional ad-free desktop version of the app is available here:
http://www.gamekiller.net/distribut...ra-desktop-client-no-ads-unlimited-skips.html
Thanks!
-Mustafa

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Still hasn't appeared in the Marketplace. How long does the approval process usually take?

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

jamon723

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Thank You!!

Been waiting for this forever. I've had a Pandora One account for a few years now and have written Pandora several times through the years about supporting my Windows device. I had the terrible stylus necessary WinMo 6.x Pandora app that took 3 .cab files and still wasn't perfect. I've managed with alternatives since my Windows Phone but for regular Pandora users, who've put the time into station creation and song rating, it is so nice to having it to go. I unfortunately managed to find this app the day after it stopped working, so I am very happy to finally see it in action outside of a video post. It's been especially frustrating being among the many Windows Phone users whose phones are locking up between songs in Zune, to the point of having to take the battery out (Hello MS?), so I couldn't even play my own music. So thank you very much for your time creating this app, you deserve whatever ad revenue it provides. I hope Pandora realizes what they've missed out on (but not to the point of breaking their API again) for being such MS haters.

Last edited:

kevm14

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed multiple crashes on the most recent version. It seems like if I leave it playing for a while, then wake my phone, when it tries to resume the app front end, it crashes.

sakendrick

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
When I first got this a couple months ago (metroradio) it was awesome. Now it won't launch. Stuck on Initializing. Will this get fixed?

veritasf6

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
When I first got this a couple months ago (metroradio) it was awesome. Now it won't launch. Stuck on Initializing. Will this get fixed?
Worse still, I searched for the app in the Marketplace (to find my way to Mr. Taleb's website for a status update) and could not find the app. Has it been removed entirely?

EDIT: Aaaand I've answered my own question. The app is hidden and will be back when it is fixed. http://www.mustafataleb.com/blog/

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa