[FREE] Sudoku Legend

temkins

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Sudoku Legend is a slick metro Sudoku puzzle game. You're probably thinking, "oh, here comes another one." But let me stop you right there. Wait, hold on, don't go.

Sudoku Legend comes to you bearing gifts of "feats" (aka achievements), stats so you can keep track of how you're doing, and four super original puzzle difficulties of Easy, Medium, Hard, and wait for it...Insane. And because not all of us are super smart Sudoku solving professors (I know I'm not), Sudoku Legend provides you with a neat hint system to help you on your way to Sudoku greatness.

So now that you're probably saying to yourself "self, could this puzzle game be completely free?" Let me assure you, it is. Completely free, and there are no ads. In fact, because Sudoku Legend cares so much about your well being, it tries to completely blend into the awesome WP7 OS by using your color theme.

Need I say more?

Check it out at the Marketplace, or you know...don't.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

A big welcome along to WPCentral, and thanks for sharing your Sudoku game with us temkins. :)

Denizen2012

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Sudoku Legend is a slick metro Sudoku puzzle game. You're probably thinking, "oh, here comes another one." But let me stop you right there. Wait, hold on, don't go.

Sudoku Legend comes to you bearing gifts of "feats" (aka achievements), stats so you can keep track of how you're doing, and four super original puzzle difficulties of Easy, Medium, Hard, and wait for it...Insane. And because not all of us are super smart Sudoku solving professors (I know I'm not), Sudoku Legend provides you with a neat hint system to help you on your way to Sudoku greatness.

So now that you're probably saying to yourself "self, could this puzzle game be completely free?" Let me assure you, it is. Completely free, and there are no ads. In fact, because Sudoku Legend cares so much about your well being, it tries to completely blend into the awesome WP7 OS by using your color theme.

Need I say more?

Check it out at the Marketplace, or you know...don't.
Oh, I?ve to try it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett