My Passwords

Zagolo

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I was getting ready to Imagine Cup and to keep me in a little workout I made some app for windows phone.
This is the first.
With My Passwords can save your password, but you can also generate and save,when you will save your passwords you will have to choose a title that you will also find the list of application's password that also includes a search function that displays elements while you type with the string you wrote, and tapping on the item selected you can see all the saved data.
Finally, as a matter of security, you can choose a password that will be required every time you try to access the data contained in the application.

For more information, here is the link:
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/7e10497d-c2f9-46ec-8d39-9a8609137d65

Any comments / feedback / review is absolutely welcome, any suggestions or comments I will, if time and capabilities permit, to remedy as soon as.
Ps. I apologize if my english is not so good.

Last edited:

Zagolo

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I was getting ready to Imagine Cup and to keep me in a little workout I made some app for windows phone.
This is the first.
With My Passwords can save your password, but you can also generate and save,when you will save your passwords you will have to choose a title that you will also find the list of application's password that also includes a search function that displays elements while you type with the string you wrote, and tapping on the item selected you can see all the saved data.
Finally, as a matter of security, you can choose a password that will be required every time you try to access the data contained in the application.

For more information, here is the link:
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/7e10497d-c2f9-46ec-8d39-9a8609137d65

Any comments / feedback / review is absolutely welcome, any suggestions or comments I will, if time and capabilities permit, to remedy as soon as.
Ps. I apologize if my english is not so good.
What's new?
-1.2 inclusion of the application bar on the page "My Password" to copy usernames, passwords and modify your saved data,passwords are in alphabetical order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium