Smart+Remote for Windows Phone 7.1

Tigroo

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Control Windows 7 by voice with your WP. And much more ! - Smart+Remote

Hello everyone!

First, I would like to thank wpcentral for allowing me to present my app to the community.

Controlling Windows with your phone has never been easier !
With a Speech Recognition engine and a fully integration with Zune software, you will be able to remotely control your PC, play music, monitor powerpoint presentations by using your fingers... or even your voice !

Smart+Remote is also introducing a great functionality called : Smart+Cloud.
Integrated with Windows Live, Smart+Cloud allows you to access your computer files, anywhere at any time and send them to your SkyDrive or even by email !
Forgetting your powerpoint presentation at home won't be an excuse... :p

With Miniport, stay connected to your PC remotely even if there is no WIFI network around you !
Your computer will host a WIFI hotspot that your phone can connect to.

With SmartDiscover, connecting your phone with you PC is just... simple ! No need to type any ip address, or name or whatever... All is done automatically !

- SmartRemote Sofware is required for you PC. Please note that you will have to install it in you Zune software folder.
- Windows 7 and Microsoft Framework .NET 4.0 is also required

I am open to any remarks and/or suggestions. ;)

I hope you will like Smart+Remote. Smart. Simple :)

Visit SmartRemote + Website for more info.

Marketplace link : http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/ee2271f6-39ef-4df8-b086-9ca0f8ef042d

Last edited:

Tigroo

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Notes :
SmartRemote Software is Virus/Trojan free.

I developped it with Visual Studio 2010 and Blend 4. All dlls aren't encrypted and the application is not obfuscated. Don't hesitate to check (advanced developers) :)

Privacy is a serious thing, and I respect that.

?SmartRemote 2012

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
It looks like a great app, and the app icon is nice, too! I don't have songs on my phone, and I am still not away from my computer for long so it wont be as useful for me. However, keep up the good work!

Tigroo

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your support, I appreciate.

Sorry, I didn't write well about the "playings songs" functionality. I meant that you can play songs that are on your PC (Zune Software) by using you Windows Phone... and your voice :)

Thanks again.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Ah, I see, it would be like what KeyboardP is doing then~ In any case, I don't think the price is too high. Luckily, there is a trial option for those who want to test it. I still have not bought an app yet, and I probably wont... until I get a job, and get out of house more often OTL

onejoeyoung

May 14, 2012
Visit site
When I try to install the download from the website, I receive the prompt that the install package is not supported by this processor type.
It appears that the install is for x64 and my system is x86.
I did not see any other PC download.
Did I miss something?

Tigroo

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
When I try to install the download from the website, I receive the prompt that the install package is not supported by this processor type.
It appears that the install is for x64 and my system is x86.
I did not see any other PC download.
Did I miss something?
Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I made a x86 install which is available here : http://smartremote.net/12asaAdsF546sxAS56r/SmartRemote_32bit.zip

I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I will update the website pretty soon and make both links (x64 & x86) available.

Please, let me know if that works.

I am also pleased to announced that SmartRemote is available for only $0.99!

Don't forget to visite SmartRemote + Website for more info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa