Radiant Defence is a fun game! (tower defence game)

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to share my newest purchase on the Marketplace, Radiant Defence. Great game with good graphics and gameplay that I'm enjoying anyway. There are a couple of things that could be better but seeing as it was just released I'll let them slide for now, my main gripe is no stats on the towers to tell you the amount of damage the upgrades are getting you? Is it smarter to build another tower, or upgrade?

I'm about half way done, and I went ahead and purchased it to support someone releasing for all three mobile OSs at once. I think you can play it without paying at all, but you are missing some weapons. I never hit a hard stop though, it would let me keep playing until level 4 anyway and then I purchased.

If anyone else gets it how do you attain the explosives and other upgrades? Seemed like it's setup for an IAP there, but I don't see any option for that either. I may be missing something.

Anyway, worth a try for anyone who like TD, my other favorite is Treasure Defence which is free from time to time so get that one too!

roffleswaffles

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I was quite suspicious of someone giving games from the same developer praise, but I gave the Treasure Defense a try anyway since I've been looking for a TD to play on my phone. Turns out, it is pretty fun! Thanks for the heads up. :D

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
They are the same dev? I honestly did not know, in looking they seem to be not related but what do I know lol. I hate writing about games as I'm suspicious of posts too, but this one was good enough and new to the market so I figured people would be interested.

Spent some of my $25 app card on it, and I'm pretty picky! :)

Glad you enjoyed the Treasure Defense game, at times they charge for it I believe so it good to get while free. Really the Radiant one is free too from what I could tell anyway, just easier (by far for me anyway) with some of the other upgrades.

We need more sharing of good games on here, the forum is pretty dead for all the games to choose from.

roffleswaffles

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Oh maybe it's not... I just assumed. XD :p (Actually it's not, I just tried looking up more games from that developer)

Though I was telling my friend about the game and he says it's not available on Android! :giggle: Victory for WP!

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
For what it's worth, not sure why this thread was moved as I'm not the Dev nor do I have any relationship at all with any Devs. Odd, but whatever. I thought this area was for posting games you made only?

Seems much better suited to the actual games thread which is why I posted there.

edgarness

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I was quite suspicious of someone giving games from the same developer praise.
g.gif

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I was quite suspicious of someone giving games from the same developer praise.Click to view quoted image

Um, they are not the same developer. Whatever, I'll not bother posting game suggestions anymore I suppose. I was just trying to liven up the games forums and get others to share what is out there that is good, but it got moved and thus is not doing what I wanted anyway.

Glad some found a game or two to enjoy despite the suspicion lol.

roffleswaffles

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry, it's really my fault. -_- I should've just thanked you and left it at that. Since TheWeeBear left there's been no one really posting anything that's free to download so I really appreciate that and hope you continue to post more fun games for us to try.

Again, really sorry. Mods really should move this back to where it was.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon