Announcement: New Twitter app - Twabbit

bharadc23

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! My first post at WPCentral forums, and it's about a new Twitter app in town called "Twabbit".

d70e7e5b-9720-4e66-8bf5-2d4e81cf1a92

I am part of the duo that developed this app, and I am glad to tell you that we have made it available in the marketplace very recently.

yay-bunny.jpg

We have our own blog and have written about the launch here, please take a look :)

You can download the app here.

App costs 0.99$ and we have a trial version too! The only "limitation" in our trial app is ads on the home page on top.

For some explanation on features, I guess it's apt to add our app description:

Twabbit is a fun full featured Twitter client for Windows Phone.

It is fun because you can customize a lot of it to your own taste, it even vibrantly changes colors according to your theme.

It is full featured, and here's why, in random order -

1. Fetch tweets at lightning speed, even with just an EDGE connection
2. Persistently present new tweet button that enables you to compose from anywhere inside the app
3. Quick reply bar for replying swiftly to conversations while viewing the tweet you are replying to, at the same time
4. Support for multiple twitter accounts
5. Support for user customizable single touch as well as multi touch gestures
6. Tired of nagging hastags or other social apps invading your timeline? Just mute them using Twabbit's "under the hood" mute feature!
7. Upload pictures swiftly without having to worry about the network and just downscale them automatically

Supported picture upload services - Twitter, TwitPic, yFrog

Supported picture previews - Twitter, TwitPic, yFrog, Instagram, 500px, pinterest, EyeEM and virtually any link that ends with a .jpg or .png.

A lot more fun features await you inside Twabbit. Download and enjoy the fun twitter experience!

Hope you like it, and we are very open to feedback and definitely will strive to make it one of the most innovative Twitter apps on the Windows Phone scene.

Sound of your feedback below and let us know how it goes for you :) Cheers! :happy:

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised at how well it works. Love the gesture taps.

Once there's (deep?) toast for mentions and the like it's a definite buy, I'm on the fence right now though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel