Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Developer

#Notebox [FREE] - http://bit.ly/wp7noteboxpro

Simple and fast note application packed with features including 128bit encryption, leaving you safe in the knowledge that your data is completely secure.

#Noteboxpro - Notebox Pro - Windows Phone 7 note taking made simple and secure
    I'm keen on all forms of feedback for my Apps so that I can keep making it better. On the cards for up and coming releases to both the Free and Paid versions:
    SkyDrive support
    Internationalization
    Ability to add Tasklists
    Grouping of Notes/Lists into folders

Screenshots
    [URL="http://bit.ly/noteboxapp"]

#Notebox Windows Phone App - the best free notepad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c7482991-214b-4ede-8f5c-8d060f5ab941.png   0ab65087-322f-4c8c-a442-5f70339fc489.png   42ce2628-1061-49a1-a3d4-e7de6a875409.png   b3457ed3-a7ea-44ff-b348-4cc1aa8ecf52.png   fb2cd515-b740-46ca-bf2f-c77204220f3d.png  

Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 06-01-2012 at 10:46 AM.
    Developer

Actually I posted the link to the paid version #NoteboxPro which has no embedded adverts and more fetaures and settings.

#Notebox FREE version is here Notebox on Marketplace
    Developer

Update v1.3 of #NoteboxPro will be available on the WindowsPhoneMarketplace very soon.

Major feature release includes:
    • Major update feature release with grouping
    • grouping with customizations
    • faster loading
    • move notes
    • new icons

As well as the usual features:
    Compose, save, sms, email, delete, and move notes quickly and easily.
    • Organise your notes into boxes on your workspace.
    • Features Password protection (128bit encryption) if you want it. Every note is stored and encrypted.
    • Compose, Save, and load notes.
    • Ruled Notes.
    • View in 'sticky' Notes or List view mode.
    • Send notes via email or SMS.
    • Send notes in bulk (just select all the notes you want, then click email to send them in 1 go).
    • Pin your favourite notes to Start.
    • Supports Windows Phone light and dark themes
    • Supports Landscape mode for viewing/editing notes

Please keep your suggested features coming in as @Bytemarq we want to keeping improving our products :happy:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails workspacespage.png   editworkspace.png   editingnote.png