Bedside Alarm Clock will set a new standard for design and functionality on WP!

Alexis_C

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Link to Video: [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Up2GHmBL56U[/YT]​
Hello!:cool:

We've made Bedside Alarm Clock for Windows Phone!

Bedside Alarm Clock is a smooth, eloquently designed alarm clock solution that combines stylish Metro design with ease of use and impressive feature set. Bedside Alarm Clock will be available for download on the Marketplace in the tools + productivity category.

Our alarm clock is an ideal addition to your list of most helpful tools on your device. It has been designed from ground up metro style. Pin it to your home screen and its live tile will show you the next alarm time and number of active alarms and timers.

Product Features include:

Clock:

- Stylish digital display with days of week and alarm status indication

- Portrait/Landscape Mode

- 12/24 Hrs format

- Customizable LED color with up to 16 000 000 colors

Alarm:

- Set unlimited number of alarms

- 14 built in high quality alarm sounds guaranteed to wake you up

- Background alarm support.

- Add a note to the alarm

- Show next alarm time and number of active alarms on live tile

- Alarm status and activation time indicator on main screen

Timer:

- Set a countdown timer for up to 1 hour

- Countdown indicator on main screen

Sleep Machine:

- 5 relaxing built in sounds

- Select a song or playlist from your music library to play in sleep machine

- Countdown indicator on main screen

If you want to get your hands on a mobile alarm that?s as sleek and practical as your Windows Phone Device, look no further than Bedside Alarm Clock. Relax and sleep tight with Bedside Alarm Clock and it will make sure to wake you up on time!

Link to Site: AppAnnex

2.png
1.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I appreciate that developers have to spend time to make apps, but 2 bucks for this? Its an...alarm clock. I mean, great, looks good, but I would hesitate at 99 cents - the problem you have is there's HUNDREDS of alarm clock apps and yours doesn't seem to provide any additional functionality that would necessitate me spending a higher price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3