Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

So do I. I really love your app. I really thought about moving to Android or Iphone due to the lack of a really good financial management software. Now your app will prevent me from doing that. I am really happy with your app. It is extremely useful and well programmed.

Quote Originally Posted by vunder View Post
    Thank you.
    ttsoldier likes this.

2.3 update is available from Friday. List of changes you can find in topic, most of additions made by user requests.
    Update for free version will be available of Monday.

Hi everyone.
    We are working on background artwork for application in Windows Phone Store (it's a big background image for application, which you can see when choosing Apps or Games catalog in marketplace on the phone).

What do you think about it?
    Thanked by:
    erwine 

I personally do not see so much use for it, but I really appreciate your constant improofing the app. Money Wallet has become the most important app for me, certainly a WP highlight.

Global Posts
    2,912 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by erwine View Post
    I personally do not see so much use for it, but I really appreciate your constant improofing the app. Money Wallet has become the most important app for me, certainly a WP highlight.
    +1

Can't function without it.

Hello,

you know how I really like your app. There is a minor bug: I transfered my account to another smartphone, all entries were well transmitted but the reports got lost.

Regards,

Erwin

Just downloaded the paid version based on the conversation in this thread. I hope it works out for me too. Thanks in advance Vunder.

Facing the following problem: after moving my account from LG E900 (WP 7.5) to HTC 8x (WP8), all my reports were deleted and I am not any longer able to create new reports. Help!!!

Regards,

Erwin

Facing the following problem: after moving my account from LG E900 (WP 7.5) to HTC 8x (WP8), all my reports were deleted and I am not any longer able to create new reports. Help!!!

Regards,

Erwin
    Currently after database restore use are loosing all settings including custom reports.
    But this is a problem if you cannot create new one.
    Free version does not allow to create custom reports. Trial version allow to create only one custom report.
    Oh, do you have password protection on Money Wallet?

Global Posts
    2,912 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Techblogger View Post
    Just downloaded the paid version based on the conversation in this thread. I hope it works out for me too. Thanks in advance Vunder.
    You won't regret it :)

I own the full paid version, therefore I should be able to create many custom reports. I found a solution already: if I open an existing report and save it - without any new configuration - as a new report, it will work. In a second step I reopen the copy of the old report (with the new name) and modify the configuration the way I want, saving the result. This does work.
    But if I choose a custom report, and modify it before saving it under a new name, this will not work. I will not be able to save the report.

I own the full paid version, therefore I should be able to create many custom reports. I found a solution already: if I open an existing report and save it - without any new configuration - as a new report, it will work. In a second step I reopen the copy of the old report (with the new name) and modify the configuration the way I want, saving the result. This does work.
    But if I choose a custom report, and modify it before saving it under a new name, this will not work. I will not be able to save the report.
    Thank you for detail report. I reproduced this problem and I'll look for a solution.

erwine, I've found temporary solution. There will be no error if you will set a list of account, which balance should be displayed on application back tile.

Unfortunately, the automatic archiving to be postponed. There are problems with its implementation. Therefore, in the 2.5 update, I will focus on the bug fixing correction and the implementation of various user "wishes".

Thanks for the great app, but there is a very important function missing! I need to reset my HTC8X device and I cant seem to be able to backup money wallet in one file! the current backup works account by account? Please Help

vunder,

I remarked the following bug in the last version 2.4: If i modify an existing configuration and save it by replacing the existing report, the changes will not be effected (remain) if I reopen the app the next time. I excluded some accounts from a specific report and found that after reopening the app the next time, there are still all accounts included in this report. So constantly modifying a report does not work. This worked in former versions of the splendid app Money Wallet.

Regards,

Erwin

I did backup and restore several times, it always worked with several accounts. Try it again.

Erwine, how did you do the backup and restore, please explain.

Thanks mate.

just settings/data management / backup data / choosing skydrive

Quote Originally Posted by alfar View Post
    Erwine, how did you do the backup and restore, please explain.

Thanks mate.

About saving custom user reports: I've found some problems with it. They all will be fixed in 2.5 update. I'm working on it.

I was wondering if you would one day consider developing a companion app for Windows 8

Quote Originally Posted by WavingReds View Post
    I was wondering if you would one day consider developing a companion app for Windows 8
    I have plans for it but cannot say something about release date.

Quote Originally Posted by vunder View Post
    I have plans for it but cannot say something about release date.
    Then Sir, you have a new customer, I am on board!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WavingReds View Post
    Then Sir, you have a new customer, I am on board!!!
    All right! Good news!

At the end of the next week small update will be available: it will revert some restrictions with sign of amount. In current version user not able to add transaction with income category and negative amount. Update will fix it and add an option to enable/disable this behavior.