Money Wallet - simple and useful personal finance assistant

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Very nice app. Im gonna try it out.

Thank you. Soon I will finish work on version 2.0, which will bring many new functions. After that I'm planning work on Windows 8 client with synchronization with mobile version. Also I'm planning to make update for Windows Phone 8.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. Soon I will finish work on version 2.0, which will bring many new functions. After that I'm planning work on Windows 8 client with synchronization with mobile version. Also I'm planning to make update for Windows Phone 8.

Will it be compatible with the Surface?

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Version 2.0 is almost done (update for Beta will be soon available)! I need a week for testing, then - publishing update.

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

really a very nice app which is worth every penny. There is definitely no other financial app around with this functionality. After one and a half year of working with WP, I finally was able to import my financial data from SPB Finance (Windows Mobile Phone 6.5) into WP.

There are however still some bugs and missing functions compared to SPB Finance, especially in the report functions:

a. I cannot create new reports. If I chose the function Save new report, nothing will happen, even if I push the Save button 10 times. Sometimes this may even lead the app to crash.
b. The report function Income & Expense does not show any results, only an empty diagramm. It would be great if I could choose between a diagramm or a table to see my data (like in in SPB Finance). So I could see the selected data in figures (total income was X $) or as a graphic representation. This function is really missing.

But this app is still quite new. I am really looking forward to your next versions.

Regards,

Erwin

Last edited:

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
a. I cannot create new reports. If I chose the function Save new report, nothing will happen, even if I push the Save button 10 times. Sometimes this may even lead the app to crash.
I'll investigate this problem
b. The report function Income & Expense does not show any results, only an empty diagramm. It would be great if I could choose between a diagramm or a table to see my data (like in in SPB Finance). So I could see the selected data in figures (total income was X $) or as a graphic representation. This function is really missing.
I'll add this to "wish list" for next updates

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Soon I'll update application. You will get list of transactions in categories reports, table view in Income And Expense report, grouping in list of scheduled transactions and other changes

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Some notes about Windows 8 client.
By the end of this week (maybe at the begin of the next week) I'm going to publish an update to fix some problems in version 2.0 and add some new features. After that Windows Phone development of Money Wallet will be freezed to focus on Windows 8 client. It will take 2-3 weeks for porting code. After that I'll create a new Beta for Windows Phone to test database compatibility: because of Windows 8 does not have MS SQL CE, I have to use SQLite, so that beta will serve as a test for database migration. After this Windows Phone Beta I'll publish Windows 8 client Beta. You will ask "How long does it take?". I really don't know. I'll let you know about any changes in development.

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
This is what I like about this forum, it enables people to communicate and feedback with devs - invaluable for both sides.
Does this app support UK bank accounts or is it more stateside focused as the functionality screenshots make me want to try it?

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
This is what I like about this forum, it enables people to communicate and feedback with devs - invaluable for both sides.
Does this app support UK bank accounts or is it more stateside focused as the functionality screenshots make me want to try it?
Account in Money Wallet are just virtual accounts. They do not have nothing common with real banks (only name that you will give to them). So you can create as more account as you need and do not think about your country or language.

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Just received your newest update which added additonal features and removed some bugs (specifically in the report functions).

Thank you very much for this quick reaction to my wishes and feedback to your app. Your service is really phantastic. I wholeheartely recommend buying this app, it's without any doubt for me the best financial app under WP7/8.

Erwin

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Just received your newest update which added additonal features and removed some bugs (specifically in the report functions).

Thank you very much for this quick reaction to my wishes and feedback to your app. Your service is really phantastic. I wholeheartely recommend buying this app, it's without any doubt for me the best financial app under WP7/8.

Erwin
Thank you! Can I ask you rate application and leave a reply for it in Windows Phone Store?

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I already did it. The report function is better now, but still crashes and the creation of new reports (save new report) does still not work sometimes.

Regards,

Erwin

Thank you! Can I ask you rate application and leave a reply for it in Windows Phone Store?

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Version 2.0 SP2 available for downloading. It contains some changes in reports and grouping in scheduled transactions.

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
As I told you before, money wallet is the first finance manager on the WP platform, I can really use and replace my former SPB Finance. I am quite satisfied with it and also with your excellent service. What I still would love to see in Money Wallet:

a. Global sums in Reports. If I create a report, I can see the sum of subcategories, but not of all items together (like total earnings).
b. If I switch to diagram view, there may be a miscalculation of the proportions (e.g. items A correspond to 45% of the global earnings, but are shown with 70%)
c. I would also love to see a filter view, e.g. that all unpaid / unconfirmed payments are shown with the possibility to edit them.

Regards and looking forward to your next versions,

Erwin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb