Money Wallet - simple and useful personal finance assistant

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
A lot of the time when I go to new transaction and make a deduction, when I hit save button, nothing happens. If I press it again, nothing happens. Then the app just closes.

If I relauch the app and go into history, that transaction is now recorded twice. I guess because I hit the save button twice?

Lumia 920.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
A lot of the time when I go to new transaction and make a deduction, when I hit save button, nothing happens. If I press it again, nothing happens. Then the app just closes.

If I relauch the app and go into history, that transaction is now recorded twice. I guess because I hit the save button twice?

Lumia 920.
Yes, you're right. Problem appears only on WP8 top devices with multi-core CPU. I'm investigating this problem.
You can help me to fix it by become a new beta-tester. Details on the Facebook.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes, you're right. Problem appears only on WP8 top devices with multi-core CPU. I'm investigating this problem.
You can help me to fix it by become a new beta-tester. Details on the Facebook.

Bought the app today regardless to help support because I love it anyway.

Don't like how the paid and free version are two separate apps. I should have been able to easily "unlock" the paid version by buying it, as with all other apps.

Instead I had to buy it, backup the free one to skydrive, restore the file to the paid one, then uninstall the free one. A bit much :p

Noticed that when you restore, your password does not restore as well. I had to set it over.Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Keep the updates coming. Again, great app :wink:

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Don't like how the paid and free version are two separate apps. I should have been able to easily "unlock" the paid version by buying it, as with all other apps.

Instead I had to buy it, backup the free one to skydrive, restore the file to the paid one, then uninstall the free one. A bit much :p
I realize that this is complicated. But free version is a way to advertise pair version.

Noticed that when you restore, your password does not restore as well. I had to set it over.Not sure if this is intentional or not.
Currently data and settings are separated. In next update I will make them backup and restore simultaneously.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I realize that this is complicated. But free version is a way to advertise pair version.

Currently data and settings are separated. In next update I will make them backup and restore simultaneously.

I have made the schedule but the money is not being added to my account. I made it on the 25th and set it to deposit my salary on the 26. Today is the 26th but nothing has happened.

The schedule just has a yellow notification next to it. I have other schedules that are coming up as well that are green.

Please assist

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I have made the schedule but the money is not being added to my account. I made it on the 25th and set it to deposit my salary on the 26. Today is the 26th but nothing has happened.

The schedule just has a yellow notification next to it. I have other schedules that are coming up as well that are green.

Please assist

Scheduled transactions does not executing automatically, you should do it manually. Application just reminds you that you have transactions to execute today (yellow) or expired transactions (red). To execute select transactions and press button with "check" sign or select "execute" menu item from context menu by long tap on transaction.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Scheduled transactions does not executing automatically, you should do it manually. Application just reminds you that you have transactions to execute today (yellow) or expired transactions (red). To execute select transactions and press button with "check" sign or select "execute" menu item from context menu by long tap on transaction.
Oh.
That's a bit of a disappointment.

Will it be able to execute automatically in a future update? Do you have any plans for this?

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Oh.
That's a bit of a disappointment.

Will it be able to execute automatically in a future update? Do you have any plans for this?
Well, I have not thinking about it yet, but it's a good idea, I'll add it to "wish list" for future implementation.

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Strange. Use this excellent app since 5 months withouth suffering from a single crash. Problems with hardware?

Regards,

Erwin

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
So do I. I really love your app. I really thought about moving to Android or Iphone due to the lack of a really good financial management software. Now your app will prevent me from doing that. I am really happy with your app. It is extremely useful and well programmed.

Thank you.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
2.3 update is available from Friday. List of changes you can find in topic, most of additions made by user requests.
Update for free version will be available of Monday.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone.
We are working on background artwork for application in Windows Phone Store (it's a big background image for application, which you can see when choosing Apps or Games catalog in marketplace on the phone).

What do you think about it?

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I personally do not see so much use for it, but I really appreciate your constant improofing the app. Money Wallet has become the most important app for me, certainly a WP highlight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion