Money Wallet - simple and useful personal finance assistant

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

you know how I really like your app. There is a minor bug: I transfered my account to another smartphone, all entries were well transmitted but the reports got lost.

Regards,

Erwin

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded the paid version based on the conversation in this thread. I hope it works out for me too. Thanks in advance Vunder.

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Facing the following problem: after moving my account from LG E900 (WP 7.5) to HTC 8x (WP8), all my reports were deleted and I am not any longer able to create new reports. Help!!!

Regards,

Erwin

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Facing the following problem: after moving my account from LG E900 (WP 7.5) to HTC 8x (WP8), all my reports were deleted and I am not any longer able to create new reports. Help!!!

Regards,

Erwin
Currently after database restore use are loosing all settings including custom reports.
But this is a problem if you cannot create new one.
Free version does not allow to create custom reports. Trial version allow to create only one custom report.
Oh, do you have password protection on Money Wallet?

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I own the full paid version, therefore I should be able to create many custom reports. I found a solution already: if I open an existing report and save it - without any new configuration - as a new report, it will work. In a second step I reopen the copy of the old report (with the new name) and modify the configuration the way I want, saving the result. This does work.
But if I choose a custom report, and modify it before saving it under a new name, this will not work. I will not be able to save the report.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I own the full paid version, therefore I should be able to create many custom reports. I found a solution already: if I open an existing report and save it - without any new configuration - as a new report, it will work. In a second step I reopen the copy of the old report (with the new name) and modify the configuration the way I want, saving the result. This does work.
But if I choose a custom report, and modify it before saving it under a new name, this will not work. I will not be able to save the report.
Thank you for detail report. I reproduced this problem and I'll look for a solution.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
erwine, I've found temporary solution. There will be no error if you will set a list of account, which balance should be displayed on application back tile.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, the automatic archiving to be postponed. There are problems with its implementation. Therefore, in the 2.5 update, I will focus on the bug fixing correction and the implementation of various user "wishes".

alfar

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the great app, but there is a very important function missing! I need to reset my HTC8X device and I cant seem to be able to backup money wallet in one file! the current backup works account by account? Please Help

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
vunder,

I remarked the following bug in the last version 2.4: If i modify an existing configuration and save it by replacing the existing report, the changes will not be effected (remain) if I reopen the app the next time. I excluded some accounts from a specific report and found that after reopening the app the next time, there are still all accounts included in this report. So constantly modifying a report does not work. This worked in former versions of the splendid app Money Wallet.

Regards,

Erwin

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
About saving custom user reports: I've found some problems with it. They all will be fixed in 2.5 update. I'm working on it.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
At the end of the next week small update will be available: it will revert some restrictions with sign of amount. In current version user not able to add transaction with income category and negative amount. Update will fix it and add an option to enable/disable this behavior.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz