Electrical Equations Calculator

pr0xibus

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Evening guys, just thought i would post a link to an app that was made. Electrical Equations Calculator.

This app will convert any two electrical values into the required third value. Convert seamlessly between Amps, Watts, Ohms and Volts with your rotating formula wheel.

This App is Free and No Ads either. It is not my App but my brothers, just trying to get some exposure and feedback. Instead of the normal buttons for other calculators, this uses a rotating wheel to select Equations.

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Evening guys, just thought i would post a link to an app that was made. Electrical Equations Calculator.

This app will convert any two electrical values into the required third value. Convert seamlessly between Amps, Watts, Ohms and Volts with your rotating formula wheel.

This App is Free and No Ads either. It is not my App but my brothers, just trying to get some exposure and feedback. Instead of the normal buttons for other calculators, this uses a rotating wheel to select Equations.

Very good app!! I was using the Electrical Formulas app before, but this one is far superior. :D

pr0xibus

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Cheers guys, my brother will certainly be signing up soon. He is working on a few other apps, some will be paid but hoping most will be free and ad-free too.... Nothing worse than adds lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas