[FREE GAME] Galaxy Rush - The fast pace of Temple Run with an arcade twist!

darien.morris

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys!

My friend and I decided to start making Windows Phone games last month, and a few weeks ago we launched our first game called ?Galaxy Rush?. We just submitted an update that we were happy with so I thought I would share it with all of you and get some feedback.

Galaxy Rush is an arcade style game where players must escape from retro space monsters by collecting rings and scoring high combos. Although extremely challenging at first, gold is collected based on performance allowing you to upgrade your ship and explore even further the next round. Galaxy Rush features a unique rating system, pleasing backgrounds, and limitless gameplay to fill up all of your spare time.

Since this is our first release, we focused on learning the platform and light game design, but I feel like some of you might enjoy it.

You can find out more on the Marketplace here:
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/ec025700-ee6b-4464-9d99-490e4b22e00a

The game is free, and I would love to hear your opinions!

Stiv

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Simple but fun, the perfect formula :)

You've done a great job executing your design, looks really polished. The only thing missing is an option to turn off vibrations.

tommohammed

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I love it! We need more developers like you around here. Good graphics and gameplay, feels highly polished. Any more games coming up soon? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05