What happened to Connectivity Shortcuts in The Marketplace?

ExBB

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
It updated Saturday and wasn`t working on my Lumia 900, then it said the it wasn`t available for my device, now it has disappeared from The Marketplace. Anybody know what`s up.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm, I can not open the app (gives me an error: "Value does not fall within the expected range" with the only option "OK" and kills the app.)

However, I have a WiFi and Cellular shortcut on my start screen already and they still both work.

No answers for you, but confirmation I am also having an issue.

Samsung Focus [R1.3]

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Threres another app called Toggle, used to use that one weeks ago. Worked well, buy I just opted opted to pin settings.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

krashek

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
If it is not working, you can try Connection Tiles, i think it is quite a new one, and it allows you to modify tiles :D

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Received another update today which fixed the problem.

Scott

I saw the updated but feared installing it, thinking that it would kill the shortcuts that still worked (like how Samsung killed their DLNA app on my Samsung Focus). Good to hear it was a fix.

If it is not working, you can try Connection Tiles, i think it is quite a new one, and it allows you to modify tiles :D

modify how? ConnectivityShortcuts allows you to change little things too, I thought.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos