[App] Simple Song Creator - Compose music on mobile phones

peter_tran

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've been developing a songwriter application running on smart phones, named Simple Song Creator. Now I have finished the first version.

This is an application that provides the ability to write music notes right on the phone. It is most suitable for composing singable songs with one line of melody together with its lyrics. It supports a wide range of note pitches that a typical song needs (from E3 to A5), and a range of note durations from whole to sixteenth note.

I would like to invite you to check out the app and give me some feedbacks. This is the first version, so there may be many features missing from what you expect a songwriter application on mobile phone to have.

* Link to the app on Windows phone's market place: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/2dffd7e0-089d-4b18-ae89-f7a396d12cac

Thanks a lot for reading!

Last edited:

Ben Levi Giron

May 4, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if you're working on this app yet, but I'm a symphonic musician, and sometimes a jazz player to, and I'm always looking for things like this. I own a W8.1 tablet and I use it very often to make transcriptions (I play clarinet so you'll know about my suffering hahaha), but as a matter of fact I can't bring my tablet with me most of the time, so this app has called my attention.

First of all, I'm still looking for answers about PDF management on WP8.1 before to decide to buy a Lumia device. But I'm looking forward to try this app soon!

Please let me know if you're in with the app development so I can learn more about it.

By the way... Congratulations!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon