- 10-20-2012, 12:25 PM #1
Thank you for looking at my football (soccer) app! I'd love you to give it a free trial so here are some great reasons:
- Live Tile, Goal Alerts (toast), Multi-league, Live Scores & Events, Live Commentary, News feeds for over 450 teams, and too many other great features to mention here!!!!
- Live Tile shows more than any other football app - scores, match stage, scorers, bookings, the points for your team, and an extract of the whole league table (top 4 & bottom 2) on the back! You can see some of the possible tile options below.
- 135 reviews in the UK averaging 5* (and available in all other countries too)
- Frequently the no.1 'paid' sports app in the UK, US, France, Italy, Spain, and Sweden
- Featured in Nokia’s The Best Nokia Lumia Apps
- Featured in T3 Magazine Premier Leagues + App Review
- Featured in Top Soccer Apps for Windows Phone 7
In-depth coverage of the English Premier League, Champions League, Europa League, Spain's La Liga & Liga Adelante, France's Ligue 1 & Ligue 2, Italy's Serie A, Germany's Bundesliga & 2.Bundesliga, English Championship, Scottish Premier League, The FA Cup, English League One, English League Two, and Dutch Eredivisie!
** Here's the link: Premier Leagues + **
Or if you are in Italy, Germany, France, Sweden & Spain I've done a translated version for you here: Here
“Brilliant! Tried many apps of this kind, this one is definitely the best!”
“This app upated quicker than the iPhone skysports app!”
“My favourite app. Best footie app on WP7.”
“Highly recommended! Great app really fast and caches data so that makes it faster. lovely presentation and fast and great developer support. Best football app hands down!”
“Acquisto consigliatissimo. Completa e veloce. La migliore”
Last edited by Red Lemur; 03-02-2013 at 06:00 AM.
- 10-20-2012, 01:40 PM #2
Your design looks a bit like an iphone app. I will download your app (the paid one) as soon as I get my Lumia 920, but I would love a bit more metro in your design. I think those color transitions within the font color don't suit your app. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your work and will download it ;)
My 5 minutes on that:
Last edited by sueha; 10-22-2012 at 06:20 PM.
- 10-20-2012, 01:50 PM #3
Thanks a lot for the reply, and for offering to check out my app!
My app actually has 8 different themes in it :) So if you want it to look more minimalist & metro then that's no problem! I found that some of my users like things more glossy, and a lot like it more metro, so I've given everyone the choice from within the app.
I love the fact you did your ideas for a metro version of the screenshot I posted!! I'll use that as inspiration for a future theme.
All the best,
- 11-10-2012, 06:02 AM #4
New version coming out next week! Lots of users emailed me asking for PL+ to add English League Two so it's now added :) This includes multiple news feeds for each of the League Two teams. UK & U.S. users will have access to an additional 5 leagues (15 in total) including the usual tile updates, goal alerts, league news, team news, match reports, venues, winners histories, player stats, tables, match stats, and full offline syncing.
All the best,
- 02-02-2013, 07:06 AM #5
Recent Updates (v2.7):
- During a match the tile now shows the live match events (scorers plus yellow and red cards) on the back of the tile. On the front it shows live scores, and the stage of the match.
- On non-match days the live tile now shows the points from the league table for your selected team on the front of the tile (along with the latest result) - and an extract of the full league table (top 4 & bottom 2) on the back.
- The 'Today' page now shows the live match minute (e.g. 23') & match stage (e.g. Half-Time) so that you can quickly get an overview of where all the day's matches are up to (previously, even though it showed an overview of all the scores, you had to tap a match to see its minute / stage).
- The league tables now show non-match related points adjustments where relevant (e.g. Serie A where points were knocked off certain teams by the league).
- The live tile now shows FA Cup matches; and the toast alerts work for it too.
- New leagues added for German, French, and Spanish users.
- 03-02-2013, 05:58 AM #6
Recent Updates (v2.8) - Just released (today) for UK & US users:
- You now have the option of a 'Wide' tile! Showing a pitch layout with scorers, bookings, scores, match stage during matches.
- The 'Today' page (as well as showing the usual live data across all leagues for the day) now lets you change the date to any date from the season so far and see all the matches (across all the leagues) that happened on that date.
- Now includes the FA Cup as requested by lots of users
- You can now bookmark favourite leagues on the 'Leagues' page which makes it quicker to flick between your favourites.
- Many news feeds updated. There are now over 1000 news feeds in the app!
Hope you like it :) Thanks!