[FREE APP] Dragon Ball Z: Transformation Guide

dbG33K

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to these forums, but a long time Windows Phone advocate... Though I guess most of you guys must be as well, if you belong to a Windows Phone forum, haha.

Anyway, I wanted to get on here and spread the word a bit about an app I've been working on. I'm no professional developer. Heck I can hardly write actual code. I pretty much just stick with "Design View" in Blend and only occasionally venture into the unknown abyss that is "Code View."

Developing is just a hobby, though anytime a hobby can bring in money is definitely a plus. I'm a sophomore in college and a Psychology/Sociology major. Again, not much experience in non-hobby-based computing/developing. I also great enjoy the Dragon Ball series, as it's my favorite anime. My love of Dragon Ball, coupled with my love of Windows Phone is really why I chose to begin developing.

But that was just a little bit about me. Here's information about my app:

Dragon Ball Z: Transformation Guide is an informational app that delves into the many transformations that take place throughout the anime classic, Dragon Ball Z. It contains synopses, pictures, tables (listing who all have encountered such transformations as well as when (specific Manga Chapter and TV Episode/Movie).

The app is currently available in the Windows Phone Store for FREE. As soon as version 2.0 shows up in the Store, it will link to an Ad-Free version for $0.99. Aside from the ads, the free and paid versions are identical.

DBZ Transformation Guide FREE w Ads | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I've attached a QR code so you can just scan that and be off!

Also, if you download please feel free to Rate it and e-mail your suggestions to me! (Or just reply here)

Thanks guys!

dbG33K

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I realized that this is the incorrect place to post this. I went ahead and made an identical thread in the Developer Spotlight - Application Spotlight section of the forums.

Moderators can close this thread.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss