Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hey Everyone,

I am pleased to share my first Windows Phone Game called Unscramblin

Marketplace Link: Unscramblin! Free | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

The Goal ​- Simple, Unscramble as many words as possible before you run out of time, with over 2000 words in the Database, you are sure to have hours of fun.

The Details - You are given 60 seconds to unscramble as many words as possible, with each word successfully unscrambled you receive 1 point and 5 seconds added onto your remaining time. For every 5 words successfully solved you receive an extra skip which can be used to skip any word.

Updates - I currently have an update in the approval process and another one that will follow it. So any bugs you see feel free to add them in a post below or send me an email at notpossibleindustries@gmail.com. I would also love to hear of any suggestions you might have to improve the game.

Video -

Keep Up With Us On Social Network

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Unscramblin

Twitter - https://twitter.com/NotPossibleInd

QR Code -

Attachment 23059
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.png  
    Last edited by Not_Possible_Industries; 11-18-2012 at 06:17 PM.

We have recently updated both Unscramblin and Unsramblin Free to version 3.0!

*Update 3.0*
    - Calming Background Music
    - Press enter on the keyboard to a submit word
    - Few bug fixes

Marketplace Link: Unscramblin! Free | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Marketplace Link for Paid Version: Unscramblin! | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

jk.png

I think you should change the background and give the buttons a soft effect (perhaps the color should be changed as well, I'd go for a green & purple mix for contrast).
    Good luck with it. I will give it a try soon.