Awesome new game - Bartender

future_soft

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

Our newest game Bartender has just been posted on windowsphone store Bartender | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
For those of you who do recognize it, Yes its a classic remake-like of the hit arcade game Tapper.
Its super fun with lots of levels and secret bonus level, you'll get hours of fun with this game and its captivating music and sound effects.

What are you waiting for? go D/L and dont forget to give us your feedback and rating.

future_soft

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey Willied,
Thanks for the tip, have you had much expirienced with trial version for apps? what do you think is the best option to interest the user but also not having the user abuse the trial? do you often use time-based trials or launch numbers based trials? can you share some numbers?

Thanks.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey Willied,
Thanks for the tip, have you had much expirienced with trial version for apps? what do you think is the best option to interest the user but also not having the user abuse the trial? do you often use time-based trials or launch numbers based trials? can you share some numbers?

Thanks.

I haven't made any apps myself, but it's very unlikely I'll buy something if I can't test it out first. You could either have a trial where there is full functionality with ads, or if you don't like that then you could have the trial work for say a day, or however long you like. It's up to you, of course, but I think you should at least test it out with having a trial, and see if that helps your app revenue. I do see you got a review for it yesterday, that should definitely help with someone else's decision on buying it along with a trial. Good luck!

Last edited:

Hiiiiiiiii

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Offer first few levels as a trial like Mirrors Edge

No trial = no buy, if you don't feel like I will enjoy the game after getting a trial, why should I pay money and gamble?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The typical fashions of offering a trial are to either make it ad-supported (so you get some ad revenue if people who would not buy it otherwise only use the free game) or at least a short-term trial, either a timed one (some apps offer something like a one-hour trial version) or by levels (some offer a restricted number of levels).

I'm not one for buying apps, to be quite honest. However, I have $10 in Microsoft Store cash from Bing Rewards to buy apps, so if I WAS to buy a game, I'd like to be able to see if I like it first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb