- 12-02-2012, 04:38 AM #1
Our newest game Bartender has just been posted on windowsphone store Bartender | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
For those of you who do recognize it, Yes its a classic remake-like of the hit arcade game Tapper.
Its super fun with lots of levels and secret bonus level, you'll get hours of fun with this game and its captivating music and sound effects.
What are you waiting for? go D/L and dont forget to give us your feedback and rating.
- 12-04-2012, 09:03 AM #3
Thanks for the tip, have you had much expirienced with trial version for apps? what do you think is the best option to interest the user but also not having the user abuse the trial? do you often use time-based trials or launch numbers based trials? can you share some numbers?
- 12-04-2012, 09:15 AM #4
Last edited by willied; 12-04-2012 at 09:28 AM.
12-18-2012, 12:10 AM #10
- 2,882 Posts
The typical fashions of offering a trial are to either make it ad-supported (so you get some ad revenue if people who would not buy it otherwise only use the free game) or at least a short-term trial, either a timed one (some apps offer something like a one-hour trial version) or by levels (some offer a restricted number of levels).
I'm not one for buying apps, to be quite honest. However, I have $10 in Microsoft Store cash from Bing Rewards to buy apps, so if I WAS to buy a game, I'd like to be able to see if I like it first.
- By azargoth in forum App SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2012, 09:59 AM
- By mmbond in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2011, 06:38 AM
- By selfcreation in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2011, 01:29 PM
- By SausageSlice in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2011, 12:04 PM
- By tiny in forum App SpotlightReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2011, 10:11 AM