- 12-04-2012, 11:45 AM #1
our game Tic Challenge is not successful at all. I would like to kindly ask you to help us by trying game and giving feedback. Tic Challenge is a tic tac toe game where you play through internet against real players. It works similarly like Draw Something. You can play against your friends on Facebook or random player.
Why do you think its not successful, what should be change, what should be done better and what is totally wrong. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Tic Challenge can be found here TicChallenge
Thank you very much
- 12-04-2012, 12:08 PM #2
I've installed it and am waiting for my opponent to go. It's a pretty nice looking game. I did have it crash twice when my screen went to sleep and I woke it back up while the game was on the "New Game" screen. Also, you spelled "anonymous" as "anonymouse". I'll try and report back once I use it more.
12-04-2012, 01:58 PM #3
- 269 Posts
I believe the interface is the biggest problem. There is a way better Tic Tac Toe game already (free if I'm not mistakin') and probably that's why your game is not successful.
You should take advantage of the the Modern UI. Try something like this:
It would be great if you could earn points once winning that can be used in the Theme page. In where you can exchange the points for X & O's colors,appearences, different blackboards and so on. Make it eye-catching. Perhaps changing the X & O's look could increase the downloads as well.
Once I'll get my 8X back, I will for sure try it and tell you more :). Please keep posting here so we know the newest updates and so on.
Cool features that would keep the players entertained:
- Global Ranking (You get 2 points when you win and when you don't, you lose 1);
- Custom lay-outs (I believe that most of us have a tendecy not to download the apps that don't have eye-catching graphics);
- Sounds (As I cannot test your app right now and assuming it doesn't have sound, you should add it when for: puttin' X & O's, Win/Lose/Tie Game -different ones);
- Clock (If you don't respond within 1 minute or so the game room should be closed, or the opponent/you alerted -I'm sure many of us would appreciate this);
- Ad version app (Great income and will raise the downloads);
- Paid Version (In the Ad one you shouldn't be able to play 2 or more games at the same time, while here as many as you desire for).
Last edited by ImAdrian23; 12-04-2012 at 02:11 PM.
- 12-05-2012, 10:57 AM #4
Thank you for your suggestions.
I like it very much. Right now we are improving chat and then we will make global ranking and perhaps change a design little bit. We are also thinking about buying new O or X for your points. What do you think about that ?
Anyway I let you know when there is a new update.
Thank you for helping us
- 01-14-2013, 02:45 PM #5
we have updated our app. You can find it here TicChallenge | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
We changed design and logo. I think its better now.
We have also improved chat and added points as well as high score table. If you win a game you get 2 points and if you lose game we take you 2 points. You can change points for X and O symbols in "shop".
Also you can see who has most points and challenge him to play with you. If you win he lose two points.
here are some screenshots
We would appreciate if you look at it and tell us what you think about it.
We are also working on android version
Thank you very much
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2012, 11:00 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2011, 05:52 PM