[3D]Castle Run (temple Run Like)

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I sent the release V1.0.7.1 to Microsoft with :
-Trial feature.
-New light for the Lava.

I am working on the V1.0.8.0 with music, new graphics.

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I just sent the release V1.1.0.0 to Microsoft, I think this release will be available 26th of february on the Market

Go down if you do not want to burn
fire.jpg

A barrel burns
fire2.jpg

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Get a trial out for this. I'm not a Temple Run person, but I would at least be willing to give your game a few test attempts to see if I'm interested.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I want to buy this game. If only because I wish to encourage you. However, there is a lot of negative reviews for this app and they are overwhelmingly negative. Almost everybody is asking for their money back :(

I don't mind if the graphics suck because that is okay. However, half the complaints are about the controls. I can live with ****ty graphics but not with poor controls. Will wait for the new version on 26th and if the controls are fixed, it is a buy for me. Good luck.

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to understand why some people talk about bad control.
I reproduce the same control than Temple Run
Please, somebody can explain me ?

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
What you could improve is the enviroment. Maybe pictures on the walls, burning lava, skulls in lava, rocks and so on.
I'd also try to change the way you view your score/diamonds. Add a bar or something instead of a counter.

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I am sorry, the last release has a issue with the fire particules.
I solve the issue and sent the new release to Microsoft.

I can't see the issue before, because I use XNA to develop my games, and I can't sent a XNA project to my HTC 8X, but only on a WP7 phone.

nexus74350

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

In the description I add the change log :
1.1.0.0 : Add fire effect
1.1.0.2 : Add smoke effect

The fire and smoke effect is only available on fast devices.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I bought your game because there is lots of potential so I hope you keep updating it. Some things I think you need are:
- some great music
- death animation
- menu screen with different options (looks fancier then just being thrown into the game like you are right now)
- maybe some upgrades you can find on your path
- and maybe when your game gets a little more popular you can build in a multiplayer mode so you can play against your friend and see who gets further
These are just some thoughts

azaright

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey! i saw your game on youtube and its really nice,but its paid. Here in india,we don't have carrier billing nor do we carry around credit cards.So only way is to get a free version. It would be nice if you give an AD supported free version,maybe one with ad duplex?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre