[GAME] TobuNinja

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I like the art style, it could use some refinement but it's really cool. I also like the concept.

However, I think the star and chain should work more like grappling hook and be more persistent. Right now it's tough to aim at a lantern and actually hit it. Everything moves too fast and is small and the chain disappears too quickly..

Once I realized that the guy shoots the star in the direction you tap I just started button mashing. It was very effective at grabbing whatever was close by and keeping me rising. But then my hand was covering the screen and I was just going wherever the game took me.

I might suggest a vertical orientation for this kind of game, as it seems most movement is on the y-axis. It also gets weird that eventually you fall off the screen but are able to keep playing.

I'm not trying to be critical, just pointing out the issues I see. I think it's a promising game otherwise.

Y_ZEN

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your feedback :)

yes you're right , i'll make the rope bigger and more visible in the next update, also change it in a vertical orientation is a good idea.

Many people play the game in that way, tapping random on the screen, and everithing become a bit confusing , but it's better if you just wait for the right moment and tap, also becouse more higher you go and more "skull-lantern" appear.
When you fall off the screen you can still play for some seconds to give you the time to use the powers-up , like "the rocket" or "the purple star"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234