Private Browser

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ian Bugeja;1881753]So I bought a new windows phone and found out that there was no real alternate browser which allowed total privacy.

So I decided to build my own: Private Browser | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

It's very simple to use and different from the others it shows you that it's the private browser and you can quickly close it by tapping on the "Title bar"

Suggestions are welcome....

There was no alternate browser so I decided to build my own.. lol... I love that.

Kinalyx

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
There's only two reasons for building an inprivate browser:

1. The first is a gift for a love one without them knowing

2. The second I will not mention :winktongue:

BeaverJuicer

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
So I bought a new windows phone and found out that there was no real alternate browser which allowed total privacy.

So I decided to build my own: Private Browser | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

It's very simple to use and different from the others it shows you that it's the private browser and you can quickly close it by tapping on the "Title bar"

Suggestions are welcome....
Ian, regardless of your motivations (you PERV!!!), I have to say I love your attitude towards the phone. Not there? I'll build my own!
If only more devs thought like this.

Thank you!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Ian, regardless of your motivations (you PERV!!!), I have to say I love your attitude towards the phone. Not there? I'll build my own!
If only more devs thought like this.

Thank you!

that's how I lived with my Zune!

Great app though! I also am very surprised Microsoft left that out of WP8 but certainly glad you didn't! Nice work!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes